Rumour on Skunkers

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't believe any of this till the deal is done, we are Newcastle United, never assume anything with this club. If they want to turn us in to a money is no object, join us for the money outfit like Chelsea, many people will moan, we'll lose our soul, fuck soul, fuck where the money's coming from, I just want to see us win something before I die.

Won't believe any of this till the deal is done, we are Newcastle United, never assume anything with this club. If they want to turn us in to a money is no object, join us for the money outfit like Chelsea, many people will moan, we'll lose our soul, fuck soul, fuck where the money's coming from, I just want to see us win something before I die.

<_<

The soul has been torn out of football for quite a long time.

There's still something there though <_<

I'll wear a turban all day on Saturday if this is true.

That's Sikhs :D

Well they all look the same.

Not really no. A sikh wears a turban and a hindu doesn't.

And no one wears silk pantaloons any more. MC Hammer was taken to His side before it was his time, it's a sad, sad world we live in. <_<

That's Sikhs ;)

And no one wears silk pantaloons any more. MC Hammer was taken to His side before it was his time, it's a sad, sad world we live in. <_<

I wear Mrs P's undies sometimes, does that count? :D

Love the way the Parkster always acts as if he's ITK when it comes to these type of threads.

keep up the good work

<_< After they've been started by someone else.

Love the way the Parkster always acts as if he's ITK when it comes to these type of threads.

keep up the good work

<_< After they've been started by someone else.

Doing this :D is hardly acting like ITK.

And it doesn't take a monkey to work out Zabeel investments and Charlton has nothing to do with our deal.

Agree 100000000000%

That's Sikhs :lol:

I wear Mrs P's undies sometimes, does that count? ;)

Got to be in public, or it's just being crushed by the man. :D

That's Sikhs :lol:

I wear Mrs P's undies sometimes, does that count? ;)

Got to be in public, or it's just being crushed by the man. :D

:lol:

Leave terrible skids in hers, which is what started our recent troubles. :lol:

Danny B is seething btw.

ha ha not really, we have been here before.

Oh remember the MA excitement!! Lets hope they get KK back in and lets get this cycle back in motion.

Danny B is seething btw.

Oh remember the MA excitement!! Lets hope they get KK back in and lets get this cycle back in motion.

Shearer will be the man enterting the fray apparently.

Danny B is seething btw.

Shearer will be the man enterting the fray apparently.

Lets hope he is easier to get on with than King Kev (and less likely to bottle the task)

If you have that much contempt for us why post here? You using deny that your posts are thinly veiled digs, yet every now and then you come out with thig sort of shit.. why bother being here?