Keegan for Tottenham?

Flair

Keegans a bottler pure and simple as a player and a manager, he would have walked if he was in charge of us by now...

Woah, someone outside of our area not having a clue and throwing generalisations around. Well I never. Next they'll be telling us our defence was shite when he was manager first time around as well.

When was the last time Tottenham had a manager as good as Keegan?

+ There aren't many English managers who have finished 2nd in the Premier League (he might be the only one actually <_<

+ There aren't many English managers who have finished 2nd in the Premier League (he might be the only one actually <_<

Big Ron iirc.

If Keegan took over as manager of Tottenham it would raise their profile to our level or Liverpool's that's the effect he has but it will never happen as he thinks cockneys are wanks, and he's right. Thinking about Keegan's record against sides at WHL, I was there for a 2-1, I think he must've won there 6 or 7 times including a 4-1 and a 4-3 with 10 men when 3-0 down. When Tottenham go down I hope and anticipate a Sheff Wed/Leeds like fate. Nothing club. Haven't even mustered 3 titles in their history.

Edited by Stevie

He may be no Keegan, but Martin Jol was pretty good. Unlike the genius Ramos though, he's tactically naive, didn't win the Carling Cup and wasn't up the to task of managing a big club. The silly bloke is only top of the German league with Hamburg. Edited by TheInspiration

He may be no Keegan, but Martin Jol was pretty good. Unlike the genius Ramos though, he's tactically naive, didn't win the Carling Cup and wasn't up the to task of managing a big club. The silly bloke is only top of the German league with Hamburg.

that despite selling probably their best player to real madrid this summer too

If Keegan took over as manager of Tottenham it would raise their profile to our level or Liverpool's that's the effect he has but it will never happen as he thinks cockneys are wanks, and he's right. Thinking about Keegan's record against sides at WHL, I was there for a 2-1, I think he must've won there 6 or 7 times including a 4-1 and a 4-3 with 10 men when 3-0 down. When Tottenham go down I hope and anticipate a Sheff Wed/Leeds like fate. Nothing club. Haven't even mustered 3 titles in their history.

<_<

:nufc:

Did you forget to post your point? Or were you commenting on the irony of a Newcastle fan picking up Tottenham on trophies won?

Did you forget to post your point? Or were you commenting on the irony of a Newcastle fan picking up Tottenham on trophies won?

<_<