Anyone know of any massive restaurant/bars in newcastle?

newcferg

Hi there,

I'm thinking of having a massive night out to newcastle with potentially more than 100 people! I want to go to some kind of a restaurant/bar that sells food before hitting the town and was just wondering if anyone knew of any massive, cheap places that could take about 100 people at relatively short notice (early next week)?

Thanks

I'll be quite honest, I'm a fuckin ignorant cunt at times, one of my biggest flaws is I look down my nose at people who portray themselves as cunts from other areas. There's a lot of people who have signed up lately who are just boring cunts. If I was to purely go on the wind up on another clubs message board, I can guarantee I could generate death threats. The ones recently though are just fuckin shit on here, it's a sad state of affairs when Danny is accepted as the only spore/decent WUM. Seriously someone posting about Shearer being shit, to post that is to admit your gene pool is amongst the worst in the western world imo.

Hi there,

I'm thinking of having a massive night out to newcastle with potentially more than 100 people! I want to go to some kind of a restaurant/bar that sells food before hitting the town and was just wondering if anyone knew of any massive, cheap places that could take about 100 people at relatively short notice (early next week)?

Thanks

have you tried that one nr Longbenton, i think its called..........

FUCK OFF <_<