Fans - fickle, deluded, ungrateful etc...

Snake

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/7687370.stm

Trailing at half-time to Everton on Saturday, Arsenal were booed off at the break at the Emirates Stadium before they eventually won the game 3-1.

Hmmmm <_<

"I don't feel that from the media or the supporters this team gets the support that it deserves," Wenger told the club's annual general meeting.

Is he taking the piss?

I think it was Parky who mentioned it a while ago, if you spend any length of time in London you realise Arsenal fans are boring cunts. It's like the club attracts conservative boring types, and ethnic fans, so they could win 10 trebles in a row, and they still wouldn't receive the vocal appreciation and passion Northern clubs do, it's just the nature of the beast. They went up from a hardcore of about 30,000 to 60,000 in 10 years and with that brings spectators rather than supporters too.

ha ha the media love Wenger and his "brand of football".

The fans want the team to win things and 4 years without a trophy isnt good enough for them.

To be fair most of the fans in that stadium have only been going for a few years anyway so they dont remember the lump it long, one nil to the arsenal days.

I think it was Parky who mentioned it a while ago, if you spend any length of time in London you realise Arsenal fans are boring cunts. It's like the club attracts conservative boring types, and ethnic fans, so they could win 10 trebles in a row, and they still wouldn't receive the vocal appreciation and passion Northern clubs do, it's just the nature of the beast. They went up from a hardcore of about 30,000 to 60,000 in 10 years and with that brings spectators rather than supporters too.

Stevie you dont know the half of it. Honestly there are rougher crowds at the opera.

There is nothing in common between us and them any more.

Edited by Danny B

nice line stevie

Honestly, if I was looking for a clown for a birthday, I would hire you.

Edited by Attain

Honestly, if I was looking for a clown for a birthday, I would hire you.

If I was looking for some cunt to carry me bags I'd hire you.