Newcastle United vs Sunderland

Tom

Nice twist Stevie, Im not so sure thats what he meant. I am not sure why having a smaller squad would make you underdogs.

Arsenal have a fairly small playing squad but they are not underdogs most of the time.

Keep up the good work defending Spurs there Danster.

Shocking the way people on here force you to respond in defence of your club.

Stevie just to misinterpret what Shay was trying to get across

eh?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merson's take: A few weeks ago I said Everton v Liverpool was probably the biggest derby in England and I don't think this game comes close. I wouldn't put it in the same league as Arsenal v Tottenham or even Aston Villa v Birmingham. Maybe it's because I live a million miles from there or maybe it's because they haven't played each other very often in recent years, but I just don't see it as a big derby match.

So Danny who do you want to win and what do you think the score will be. Me I think 1 - 2 martins and Guthrie.

By the way Teed as I said on RTG getting a medal with your lot is like getting a one of the Italian army

Nice twist Stevie, Im not so sure thats what he meant. I am not sure why having a smaller squad would make you underdogs.

Arsenal have a fairly small playing squad but they are not underdogs most of the time.

Let's see what happens tomorrow then. I'd be surprised if Sunderland with their "stronger" squad get anything better than a draw. I think they'll do well to get that tbh, and I'm not joking. They are shit in front of their own fans and will probably be bricking it, while our team is on the up and will be relishing this one.

So Danny who do you want to win and what do you think the score will be. Me I think 1 - 2 martins and Guthrie.

By the way Teed as I said on RTG getting a medal with your lot is like getting a one of the Italian army

Its a tough one. We need to start catching those around us so them winning would be good in that respect (and the carnage on here would be quite funny) however I hate Roy Keane with a passion.

I think it will be a scrappy one all draw personally.

Where does Given say that then?

they probably have a stronger squad than us

What do you not understand about cashing bet in at 12, like I said I was doing fuckin Winston. You're easily the most pathetic cunt I've seen on the internet.

It`s something he`s never going to get with your lot though Bob,is it!!

It`s something he`s never going to get with your lot though Bob,is it!!

Berb you mean! <_<

SAFC: Martin Fulop, George McCartney, Dean Whitehead, Steed Malbranque, Djibril Cisse, Kieran Richardson, El-Hadji Diouf, Danny Collins, Dwight Yorke, Pascal Chimbonda, Anton Ferdinand

Subs: Phil Bardsley, Teemu Tainio, Michael Chopra, Kenwyne Jones, Grant Leadbitter, Andy Reid, Nick Colgan

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Sebastien Bassong, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Guthrie, Nicky Butt, Damien Duff, Geremi, Shola Ameobi, Oba Martins

Subs: Steve Harper, Jonas Gutierrez, Jose Enrique, Charles N'Zogbia, Claudio Cacapa, Joey Barton, Xisco