Newcastle United vs Sunderland

Tom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nufc: Yes, and you light this place up with your wit and itelligence, Thomas. Go on, post the tedious thing again.

Don't be a prick Gemmill, Tom's alright. Why don't go and sleep it off eh? You're just coming across as a bitter old fuckwit.

:nufc: Yes, and you light this place up with your wit and itelligence, Thomas. Go on, post the tedious thing again.

Don't be a prick Gemmill, Tom's alright. Why don't go and sleep it off eh? You're just coming across as a bitter old fuckwit.

<_<

<_< Thanks for the advice, Danny. I mean, there's pretty much no one on here whose opinion I value more highly than yours.

he might not have a clue about football but he is alright

<_< Thanks for the advice, Danny. I mean, there's pretty much no one on here whose opinion I value more highly than yours.

Yeah nice one. However it seems to me that you are being pretty snidey underhand to someone who is ten years your junior.

Were you hoping to become a TT admin? Is that why your sig is what it is? Is that why you are so bitter?

Yeah nice one. However it seems to me that you are being pretty snidey underhand to someone who is ten years your junior.

Were you hoping to become a TT admin? Is that why your sig is what it is? Is that why you are so bitter?

<_< Rumbled. And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for the cockney ringpiece.

I don't even know what my sig is btw, I have them hidden.

<_< Rumbled. And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for the cockney ringpiece.

:angry: definitely time to hit the sack. It won't seem so bad in the morning.

Ok night night then. I hope you're right. Post and let us know, eh.

I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm embarrassed for my team.

FYP

I'm embarrassed for you.

Well it's your turn tbf. Has been for some time.

Just got home.

Cunts.

Been through feigned acceptance, depression and anger (airport crawling with parasitic red&white Irish bastards) and have got to the cunts stage.

What the fuck was Butt thinkin!

He was thinking that Cisse would go on and score - which he would have done.

He had no choice - well done Butt.

Sorry but no. In a one on one situation Givens got more of a chance that a fucking rocket shot that three goalkeepers couldn't of saved - fuck off Butt.

I don't think many people thought Richardson had that in him 2 weeks in a row.

He's done it more than once and they've got other good free kick takers. Anyway he should have fucking thought but thats exactly his problem, he doesn't.

Exactly. Taylor was still actually between Cisse and the goals, and yes I'd fancy Shay to be able to save the shot from open play over the absolute bullet from the set piece where he was unsighted on the ball for so long because Riley had placed the wall 12 yards away from the ball.

Martins may have his faults but hes fast and can get in behind defences and the ball sticks to his feet like glue when he feels like it. Probably our best player today imo. Vidukas career is as good as over and Owen will be gone in January. We could be in deep shit by february

For someone who doesn't drink or whatever that is the most pissed remark I've heard for ages.

Martins was absolutely terrible.

Yeah I noticed that. Ball is outside the 18 yard box yet the ref wants the wall stood on the 6 yard line. . . . hmmmmm

Everyone I was with kicked off about that, but to be fair, the ball was just outside the box and the wall was 2 yards of the 6 yard box so it was about right.

The problem was the wall got lined up before the ref pushed them back. Once they moved back 3 yards they didn't come across to cover the angle. Schoolboy.

Oh yeah, and for the record it was Diouf that 'won' the penalty and not Cisse. Cisse can finish - Diouf - not so much.

:nufc:

Butt, Bassong, Guthrie and Geremi dropped.

Barton, Enrique, and N'Zogbia and Gutierrez to come in.

(at the very least!)

Edited by OzToonFan

Oh yeah, and for the record it was Diouf that 'won' the penalty and not Cisse. Cisse can finish - Diouf - not so much.

:nufc:

Butt, Bassong, Guthrie dropped.

Barton, Enrique, and N'Zogbia to come in.

(at the very least!)

why would you want bassong dropped? fair enough if it's because you want enrique back in but if any of the defence deserved to be dropped it's taylor then move bassong into cb and enrique into lb

Bassong's looked shaky for the last couple of games but we're far too quick to condemn these days. The difference between him and Taylor at the moment is one has proven over a long period of time that he's not good enough.