Newcastle United vs Sunderland

Tom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Renton said, the fact that the mackems act like this is about the single greatest thing to have happened in their lives tells you the state of them, its one home win in about 30 years!

I was watching on tv and long after the match was finsihed loads of them, many grown adults had nothing better to do than stay next to the toon fans to annoy them for about half an hour, how empty does your life have to be for that!

As for the game, they deserved the win, they took their chances we didn't and we gave away our regulation stupid goals, with Taylor at the forefront as usual. Why he thought for the first goal he should mark Given and not Cisse is anybody's guess and on the second goal was it Taylor who pulled ouf of a tacjle on Diouff long before he got to the edge of the box where but narrowly avoided conceding his 3rd stupid pen of the season, but ended up giving away a goal anyway!

What's most annoying is losing to such a mediocre team, they're nothing basically and if Owen and Viduka had been fit and Jonas fit enough to start we could have won comfortably even with our defending!

And SHola showed why he's so frustrating, scored an impressive header having won the freekick himself with a bit of fight and agression to get past their defender, and just before halftime he made a perfectly timed run and if Duff had the brains to pass we'd have went in ahead. Then second half Shola missed chances and hit that one cross embarassingly into the crowd, you just don't know what to do with him!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

When Boro made the UEFA final a couple of years ago I remember saying to a mate that it was pointless them winning it as they couldn't be happier or celebrate more than when they'd beaten us.

The same applies to them yesterday - their greatest moments as Sunderland fans had been the Marseille game and Keegan walking out - now they have an actual victory to celebrate their lives are complete - in fact as a mutually beneficial pact with the rest of the world why don't they all just kill themselves now.

True that as well. I'll be honest I think mackems are fucking mongs, everything about them is shit, I'm not one of these who has banter with them, because I only have banter with people I like, but dsespite all that I couldn't give a fuck if they win against anyone, if they beat Everton or Fulham or whoever so fuck. I'm not disappointed, I'm not gutted they don't effect me, but we effect them, I've heard a mackem admit they hate Newcastle more than they love Sunderland, and it really is true.

Horrible mackem slag, no morals, you can guarantee she's been shagged by 4 lads in one go, all of whom stink of Lynx deodorant and smoke Lambert and Butler. I fuckin hate Sunderland, and I hate mackems, they're a different breed to us, anyone who says otherwise is a cunt.

Why do people do that? It's as interesting watching paint dry, as 99.9% of "blogs" are. Unless you're the leader of a country or a rock star no one is interested, why do people think they are?

she's got a face that could open bottles. that will be all.

Can one of you inform this ignorant American why Barton kissing the badge was such a huge deal to the Sunderland fans?

Probably because the very thought of a player showing allegiance to the dreaded Newcastle Utd sickened them to their core, but I think it's somehow seen as an act of defiance, which is obviously a sin when you are being verbally abused and being pelted with bottles and coins. As far as the media are concerned, as Barton is such a henious cunt in their eyes his continued existence alone would probably qualify as provocation severe enough to warrant a ban.

I don't know about anyone else but with the way we've been ridiculed and insulted over the last few months over Keegan/Ashley etc I'm quite glad Barton plays for us, and glad that he enrages the rest of the public. Anything that pisses off those fat pigs on Fleet Street is good enough for me.

Can one of you inform this ignorant American why Barton kissing the badge was such a huge deal to the Sunderland fans?

Probably because the very thought of a player showing allegiance to the dreaded Newcastle Utd sickened them to their core, but I think it's somehow seen as an act of defiance, which is obviously a sin when you are being verbally abused and being pelted with bottles and coins. As far as the media are concerned, as Barton is such a henious cunt in their eyes his continued existence alone would probably qualify as provocation severe enough to warrant a ban.

I don't know about anyone else but with the way we've been ridiculed and insulted over the last few months over Keegan/Ashley etc I'm quite glad Barton plays for us, and glad that he enrages the rest of the public. Anything that pisses off those fat pigs on Fleet Street is good enough for me.

So they were just being cunts then. Gotcha.

Thought maybe I'd missed something.

It wasn't a huge deal, at all. He probably shouldn't have reacted to the coins, but still.

Rooney doing it to Everton fans is a bit different, maybe.

But Barton? It's more a case of whatever he does the papers will be on his back (especially as long as he remains a NUFC player).

I wouldn't class her as cute like Sammy and even if she is vaguely attractive that's spoilt by her attitude. She's got greasier skin than Mark Hateley.

Fucking wankers have plastered my desk at work with newspaper pullouts from Saturday. :nufc:

I plastered your sisters back when I pulled out last night.

<_<

I seem to remember Don Hutchinson doing it a while back, a geordie kissing the Sunderland badge, thats provocation in my eyes

a geordie playing for Sunderland, a englishman playing for Scotland

the guy is a cunt of the highest order