Newcastle United vs Sunderland

Tom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOLAAAAAAA! :nufc:

Good effort for the second part of the first half. Sad that we can't show that effort before they score a goal. Ameobi's been great since the goal, that flick to Duff was the best we've seen of him in years. Speaking of Duff, he's been absent.

COME ON LADS!

Shaky first 25mins then we settled after goal, good header from ameobi who actually has been pretty good. Martins needs to step up his game, he's frustrating me now!

Geremi is wank and why not start with duff on right and charlie on left???

Butt to come off before he does to much damage...enter joey barton to score the winner!!

And whatever mong said he'd be sent off...Shut the fuck up man you tool!

2nd half prediction: SAFC 1 - 2 NUFC

Don't worry, if you're stupid enough to think that it's actually possible to tempt fate, I said he'd score two as well. You tool.

You said he'd score two lol yeah

But why say he'll get sent off? if anything he'll be out to prove his mentality is much stronger now, just assuming he's the type to get sent off isnt really giving the boy a chance to prove he's changed is it?

If anyone is going to get sent off it'l be guthrie tbh

You said he'd score two lol yeah

But why say he'll get sent off? if anything he'll be out to prove his mentality is much stronger now, just assuming he's the type to get sent off isnt really giving the boy a chance to prove he's changed is it?

If anyone is going to get sent off it'l be guthrie tbh

Between you and me, I wasn't being entirely serious. And to clarify my position completely, I don't think he'll score two goals either. :nufc:

Shaky first 25mins then we settled after goal, good header from ameobi who actually has been pretty good. Martins needs to step up his game, he's frustrating me now!

Geremi is wank and why not start with duff on right and charlie on left???

Butt to come off before he does to much damage...enter joey barton to score the winner!!

Geremi may very well be wank, but he has also provided about 4 of our 10 goals this season.