What is the difference between a Mackem and a Geordie

Douggy B

Its not a joke, I just really can't tell the difference.

The accent sounds the same to me, you all seem to look the same, dress the same etc. However most on here talk like they are from a different planet.

What would you say is the major difference between a Mackem and a Geordie?

Edited by Danny B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The accent sounds the same to me, you all seem to look the same, dress the same etc. However most on here talk like they are from a different planet.

As big as the difference between who it says your dad is on your birth certificate, and who is in fact your biological dad.

It was a real question which could have solicited some pretty funny answers if you lot had a brain cell or a sense of humour between you.

I dont know if it nerves relating to tomorrow but you lot are a shambles.

Are you trying to stoke up racial bigotry? <_<

It was a real question which could have solicited some pretty funny answers if you lot had a brain cell or a sense of humour between you.

Jesus wept, are you actually reading what your posting through that red mist.

Danny son if you had a brain cell then you`d realise it`s the football,simple really!

plus the Geordies are a bunch of twats with huge thick heads

Danny son if you had a brain cell then you`d realise it`s the football,simple really!

plus the Geordies are a bunch of tw@s with huge thick heads

<_< Now that was what I was looking for.

Mackems smell funny.

I think it's because the black death originated in Mackemland and the stench is still in the air.

Thats off the last derby yi daft bugger yous left ya shoes there.... <_<

A policeman stops Juande Ramos for speeding:

Policeman: Mr Ramos you were coming down that road at way past 30mph

Ramos: But officer I wasn't

Policeman: I am sorry but I will have to give you 3 points

Ramos: Yesss thank god!!! Finally 3points!!!!

I rather be a Geordie than a Cocknie!!.. :D

<_< There I`ve said it!!! .. OUT THE FUCKIN WAY!! I NEED TO BARF!!!!: :lol:

Thats going on RTG ;)

:lol: Suite yisell!!! Im organising the snipers at the park an ride mind... :lol:

I could write a book about the differences between Newcastle and Sunderland, two books even. Every great city with a good gene pool, has a jealous cess pit near by where the people are noticably uglier, more downtrodden, less confident, more bitter, with a city which is a shithole. For Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

I could write a book about the differences between Newcastle and Sunderland, two books even. Every great city with a good gene pool, has a jealous cess pit near by where the people are noticably uglier, more downtrodden, less confident, more bitter, with a city which is a shithole. For Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

Beautiful.