Winnie the Pooh

JawD

The most vindictive chapter in Nelson Mandelas auto biography.

<_<

"auto biography" - is that a record of cars he drove and police vans he was transported around in?

BCA hawked a set of Winnie the Pooh books to my mother.

She's been paying a fiver a month off them for a year and a half.

I had to ring up and ask what was left on the balance for the old dear.

still over £110 to go.

:D;):lol::lol::lol::)

<_<

Don't use BCA the evilestest company there is.

still over £110 to go.

;):lol::lol::lol::):)

<_<

That's ridiculous :D

still over £110 to go.

<_<

There's not that many in the first place are there? Or are they non-A. A. Milne ones?

still over £110 to go.

<_<

There's not that many in the first place are there? Or are they non-A. A. Milne ones?

The Disney collection.

:)

Actually, Ive watched a fair bit of him of late (the bairn like it honest!) and Ive only just noticed that the Donkey hasnt got real feet! Well, hooves! They're kinda floppy. No wonder he looks so pissed off. On another note, In the Night Garden, now I wish that was on in my drug addled days <_<

Sure Ive said all this before.....

still over £110 to go.

<_<

The Disney collection.

:)

Ah.... with the Disney profit to shite ratio they'll be about £100 each then. :(

Actually, Ive watched a fair bit of him of late (the bairn like it honest!) and Ive only just noticed that the Donkey hasnt got real feet! Well, hooves! They're kinda floppy. No wonder he looks so pissed off. On another note, In the Night Garden, now I wish that was on in my drug addled days ;)

We've got Winnie wallpaper for the nursery :D And I only became aware of In The Night Garden the other day when I had to Google 'Iggle Piggle' <_<

Actually, Ive watched a fair bit of him of late (the bairn like it honest!) and Ive only just noticed that the Donkey hasnt got real feet! Well, hooves! They're kinda floppy. No wonder he looks so pissed off. On another note, In the Night Garden, now I wish that was on in my drug addled days <_<

In The Night Garden - Now that is some fucked up trippy shit. Bearing in mind, this is aimed at pre-school children:

Makka Pakka has OCD. He likes to spend his days cleaning and re-arranging stones - he even sleeps with one. Thats when he's not washing the other inhabitants of the Night Garden with is special (piles doughnut shaped) sponge.

Upsy Daisy wants to get it on with Iggle Piggle at every available opportunity. She even has he bed follow her around so she can sleep where she likes.

Iggle Piggle is always the last one to go to bed because he's too busy trying to find out where Upsy Daisy has parked up for the night.

The harhoo's and the Titifers are the product of too much acid.

The Tombliboo's pant's fall down far too easily and frequently - it's like a love-in in their bush with all the kissing and hugging. They even leave their pant's hanging outside on the line to let the others know not to disturb them.

The Pontypines have serious bowel problems and should visit a doctor. Every time they move they fart and must be hereditary as the same affliction has befallen their 8 kids (seriously, how did they have 8 kids? The sex must have been awful with all the farting). The poor Wattingers never leave their house as they are afraid to be seen near the Pontypines.

On the subject of farting, the Pinky Ponk is a farting zeppelin. WTF? British Rail should take note of the Ninky Nonk though, now that is a speedy train. We'd all get to where we needed to be in no time at all if we travelled on the Ninky Nonk. Mind you, we'd all die in the process like and we'd spend half the journey stuck up a tree.

Have I missed anything out? <_<

EDIT: Matthew loves it :nufc:

Edited by maggiespaws

We've got Winnie wallpaper for the nursery <_< And I only became aware of In The Night Garden the other day when I had to Google 'Iggle Piggle' :nufc:

That shit is LSD hell... Finley has the CD of it which is used for getting him to sleep. Getting him to sleep? Fuck me, it's enough to give you fucking nightmares...

Iggle Piggle, Makka Pakka, Upsy Daisy...

WTF?