WTF is occuring !!!!!!

Radgina

always been a "street savvy" type of person....gets off the big yellow taxi half an hour ago after a few pre match peeves...minding my own business walking down from the metro and notices a young charv running towards me up the path...tried to step onto the road to let him run past and he launches a punch at my face...just dipped in time for him to graze my cheek and he kept on running...bloke passing in a car stops and asks if I am ok and the charver kept on running as the bloke got out of his car ....these fuckin kids need to be taught a lesson and if I had been any younger and fitter and the bloke too I wish we could have caught the fucker and gave him a good old fashioned pasting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<:D;)

ffs!! are you ok??? the fooking kids these days need a bloody firm hand, we were talking about this today, i'm 33 and when i was a kid if i so much as farted at the wrong time i got a smack round the heed!

if we think the country is in a bad state now just wait until the young generation are running it

jesus will be weeping then!!!

ffs!! are you ok??? the fooking kids these days need a bloody firm hand, we were talking about this today, i'm 33 and when i was a kid if i so much as farted at the wrong time i got a smack round the heed!

if we think the country is in a bad state now just wait until the young generation are running it

am just really steaming at the minute...wish I could have caught him and kicked the living shit out of him...flame throwers...it's the way forard with these fuckwits

jeeeeeeeesus,

these little fuckers really need to be given a hiding regularly.

I hope you'd recognise him agin?

too right I would...the fuckers on his arse next time I spot him !!!! <_<

am just really steaming at the minute...wish I could have caught him and kicked the living shit out of him...flame throwers...it's the way forard with these fuckwits

The problem is you do that and they'll throw the book at you criminally, and he'll probably sue you civilly.

Conversely if he'd happened to have ran into a lamppost and knocked himself out in front of a police officer (which is about the only way they'd have caught him), then he's have got a slap on the wrists at worst.

It's a stupid world we've created. <_<

always been a "street savvy" type of person....gets off the big yellow taxi half an hour ago after a few pre match peeves...minding my own business walking down from the metro and notices a young charv running towards me up the path...tried to step onto the road to let him run past and he launches a punch at my face...just dipped in time for him to graze my cheek and he kept on running...bloke passing in a car stops and asks if I am ok and the charver kept on running as the bloke got out of his car ....these fuckin kids need to be taught a lesson and if I had been any younger and fitter and the bloke too I wish we could have caught the fucker and gave him a good old fashioned pasting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<:D;)

Too right.

I like going upto gangs (so called hard men) and pulling out my dong. You should see the fuckers run. :lol:

Do you really think people like that will be in positions of power?

Don't be ridiculous.

Most of the "young generation" wouldn't even think about doing something like this.

always been a "street savvy" type of person....gets off the big yellow taxi half an hour ago after a few pre match peeves...minding my own business walking down from the metro and notices a young charv running towards me up the path...tried to step onto the road to let him run past and he launches a punch at my face...just dipped in time for him to graze my cheek and he kept on running...bloke passing in a car stops and asks if I am ok and the charver kept on running as the bloke got out of his car ....these fuckin kids need to be taught a lesson and if I had been any younger and fitter and the bloke too I wish we could have caught the fucker and gave him a good old fashioned pasting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nufc:<_<<_<

Too right.

I like going upto gangs (so called hard men) and pulling out my dong. You should see the fuckers run. :angry:

Syphilis?