Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

What you need sunshine is an open relationship my friend, that way you can get with this new bit that gave you a twitch and she can ride her mates "jolly hockey stick".

I'm staying well clear of a relationship for the foreseeable, simply can't be chewed. Got 4 bints on the go who I see once a week each and make a rule never to stay at theirs the whole night, love being able to just come home, do my own thing in my own time with no strings.

:nufc:<_< <_<

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you need sunshine is an open relationship my friend, that way you can get with this new bit that gave you a twitch and she can ride her mates "jolly hockey stick".

I'm staying well clear of a relationship for the foreseeable, simply can't be chewed. Got 4 bints on the go who I see once a week each and make a rule never to stay at theirs the whole night, love being able to just come home, do my own thing in my own time with no strings.

What this translates to is he's got 4 new dirty mags.

:nufc:

He did say he was doing his own thing. <_<

Your lass still going out on a Tuesday night eh! <_<:nufc:

Well

She came home last night, pissed up. She told me X (the bird who I had met) said "hello sexy". Turns out this morning that her and her hockey mates had been trying to get info out of this girl all night pretending to be me.

Now, thats fucked me right off. Its got fuck all to do with her hockey mates, fuck all!

Strange as it may sound, this is actually a good sign; assuming of course, you actually want to be with your current girlfriend.

If she had been just been acting all pissed off about this texting business in order to get rid of you, she wouldn't take the time to coordinate her friends on an intel gathering mission.

First thing you need to do if you want to get back in your girlfriend's good graces is tell your mate's friend X to FUCK OFF. Tell your mate that introduced you to X that you don't need him giving out your number either.

Spread it around- tell everyone that knows X that she's a lovely girl but you're not interested because you're so into your girlfriend.

Most of all though- DON'T TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Let the intel network find out about it- preferably from X herself.

Next, you have to come to terms with the fact that if you are with any moderately attractive, fun woman that other guys are going to hit on her. It may not do a lot for your own peace of mind or whatever, but if she comes home to you at the end of the day/ night, then you're giving her something those other cunts aren't. Simple as that. Lose this "bottled up jealousy" shit. It will do neither of you any good. If at some point she gives you a reason not to trust her, cross that bridge when you get to it- unless you've had an incident that you've not mentioned, it sounds like you're just being paranoid because you have a girl that's attractive and cool.

As for the no sex and all of that; you two just moved in together. If neither of you have ever lived with anyone else (I mean people besides roomates or parents), it's a pretty stressful time. You're probably short on money which is stressing her out and she's also seeing this whole other side of you. Living with somebody is miles away from dating- I don't care how serious you thought you were (and yes, for the record, marriage is another step up from even living together). She's probably just freaked that her whole life changed up when you two moved in together. Give it some time and for Christ's sake, do the dishes once in awhile- she's not your mother.

Well

She came home last night, pissed up. She told me X (the bird who I had met) said "hello sexy". Turns out this morning that her and her hockey mates had been trying to get info out of this girl all night pretending to be me.

Now, thats fucked me right off. Its got fuck all to do with her hockey mates, fuck all!

Strange as it may sound, this is actually a good sign; assuming of course, you actually want to be with your current girlfriend.

If she had been just been acting all pissed off about this texting business in order to get rid of you, she wouldn't take the time to coordinate her friends on an intel gathering mission.

First thing you need to do if you want to get back in your girlfriend's good graces is tell your mate's friend X to FUCK OFF. Tell your mate that introduced you to X that you don't need him giving out your number either.

Spread it around- tell everyone that knows X that she's a lovely girl but you're not interested because you're so into your girlfriend.

Most of all though- DON'T TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Let the intel network find out about it- preferably from X herself.

Next, you have to come to terms with the fact that if you are with any moderately attractive, fun woman that other guys are going to hit on her. It may not do a lot for your own peace of mind or whatever, but if she comes home to you at the end of the day/ night, then you're giving her something those other cunts aren't. Simple as that. Lose this "bottled up jealousy" shit. It will do neither of you any good. If at some point she gives you a reason not to trust her, cross that bridge when you get to it- unless you've had an incident that you've not mentioned, it sounds like you're just being paranoid because you have a girl that's attractive and cool.

As for the no sex and all of that; you two just moved in together. If neither of you have ever lived with anyone else (I mean people besides roomates or parents), it's a pretty stressful time. You're probably short on money which is stressing her out and she's also seeing this whole other side of you. Living with somebody is miles away from dating- I don't care how serious you thought you were (and yes, for the record, marriage is another step up from even living together). She's probably just freaked that her whole life changed up when you two moved in together. Give it some time and for Christ's sake, do the dishes once in awhile- she's not your mother.

This dude speaks a lot of sense, which is strange coming from an American.

GO USA!

Well

This dude speaks a lot of sense, which is strange coming from an American.

GO USA!

just read that and yes i agree, :nufc:

Is it ironic then that I'm generally considered strange by American standards?

After all, I do follow soccer. :nufc:

Indiana's not far enough west to be truly lost.

Wykiki, best thing to do is try to talk things out. Being suspicious of her and angry with her will only lead to those feelings being replicated on her part. I'm sure you can pull through and you have my support.

We sat down and spoke yesterday.

Se still doesnt believe a lot I say but thats the truth and she is going to have to build the trust in me again with my help of course.

As for doing the dishes etc, I do most of the washing up and the tidying, this is one of the problems we have had. But we have chatted about that too.

Thanks for the help guys, its not over yet, but its time to work on it

Mx

Is it ironic then that I'm generally considered strange by American standards?

After all, I do follow soccer. :nufc:

I just watched that American Soccer yesterday

San Diego Chargers vrs New Orleans Saints

Bunch of fucking weirdo's the lot of them - Motorbike helmets, full robocop sytle body armor and 400 subs

How is this a national sport? - American Soccer my arse.

Well

This is the worst advice in this thread, filled as it is with womens magazine talk..This either an 18yr old girl posting or some "hockey mum".

We sat down and spoke yesterday.

Se still doesnt believe a lot I say but thats the truth and she is going to have to build the trust in me again with my help of course.

As for doing the dishes etc, I do most of the washing up and the tidying, this is one of the problems we have had. But we have chatted about that too.

Thanks for the help guys, its not over yet, but its time to work on it

Mx

The only differance between now and last week is that she has a marker she can play whenever she wants, you whimpering little poodle.

There is some terrible advice in this thread.

You have two choices.

forrest-gump.jpg

or get some professional help.

Seriously you dont have sex, you are both irrationally jealous, you have money issues and you dont communicate.

The only way to save this relationship is for you both to decide you want to and get some counselling to provide a structure to do so.

You have two choices.

forrest-gump.jpg

Seriously you dont have sex, you are both irrationally jealous, you have money issues and you dont communicate.

The only way to save this relationship is for you both to decide you want to and get some counselling to provide a structure to do so.

Based on that there's only a ring on her finger missing from a perfect marriage

You have two choices.

forrest-gump.jpg

Based on that there's only a ring on her finger missing from a perfect marriage

Everyones advice is the same as mine 2 days ago, except I got grief!!

Me miss, me Miss, I said it first miss....fuck off you attention seeking cunt. <_<