Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

Well, I am now at my mates, looks like ill be here for a couple of nights.

She came home from the Stables, said I havent been telling thr truth, said shes been thinking and its all shite. I told her I couldnt tell her any more as I dont have anything else to tell her! I think one of her mad hockey mates has been filling her head with shite.

Well, it looks like its over I am afraid.

Shite, my own fault I know but hey!

Is it her apartment?

No, its OUR house, but I thought, I did the dirty so I would give her some space. Or is that me being a weed?

What does it say on the paperwork/mortgage/joint ownership arrangement??

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on a minute though, she's going mental about this. But what about that bloke from the hockey club and those texts?

Well, its sort of differnet. He texts her, but she didnt text anything back. Well apart from Hahaha

Cheers Wacky :nufc:

Its both our names on the Deeds

HOw long have you been living together?

Well we bought gthe house 20 months ago, but took 12 months to do it up. In that time I lived with her at her parents. W e moved in together in May.

Well we bought gthe house 20 months ago, but took 12 months to do it up. In that time I lived with her at her parents. W e moved in together in May.

Get back in that house asap.

Show her this thread, and show her this post I'm making now - to Wykiki's lass - sort yoursel oot you bint, he hasn't even been having "text sex", unlike some getting messages from Bob or Greg or whoever at the hockey fuckin club, the kid loves you even though he's had fuck all for four month, he's a good lad even if he does have a Yorkshire accent, it will be your loss.

Show her this thread, and show her this post I'm making now - to Wykiki's lass - sort yoursel oot you bint, he hasn't even been having "text sex", unlike some getting messages from Bob or Greg or whoever at the hockey fuckin club, the kid loves you even though he's had fuck all for four month, he's a good lad even if he does have a Yorkshire accent, it will be your loss.

Perhaps a touch more threatening Stevie? :nufc:

Surely if she reads this thread it can't do no harm, there'll be two reactions:

1) You've been discussing our sex lives on a geordie message board full of people like J69 who think they're Jeremy Kyle!!!! <_<

2) You really aren't lying and you do love me.

Perhaps a touch more threatening Stevie? <_<

1) You've been discussing our sex lives on a geordie message board full of people like J69 who think they're Jeremy Kyle!!!! <_<

:angry:

Its the Yorkshire Accent thats letting me down and the fact I keep saying "I wanna live in Newcastle one day soon" :nufc:

This hockey club thing is bizarre. What kind of fucking chicanery is that shit?

Makes no odds whether he's in the house, out of it, or how long they've been living together. They're not married and they've got no kids - whatever happens, he won't lose out, half the house is his.

Agree with Gemmill in that she's taking the piss by taking the phone. Control freak extraordinaire tbh..

Makes no odds whether he's in the house, out of it, or how long they've been living together. They're not married and they've got no kids - whatever happens, he won't lose out, half the house is his.

Agree with Gemmill in that she's taking the piss by taking the phone. Control freak extraordinaire tbh..

Even though it was his hard graft that made it what it is. <_<

*2 weeks later Wyk posts: "She took the fucking house"!! <_<

*2 weeks later Wyk posts: "She took the fucking house"!! :nufc:

Yeah, but by the sounds of things he'll let her just to give her 'some space'. <_<

I do feel guilty for this, yes. However I aint going to get fucking walked over

*2 weeks later Wyk posts: "She took the fucking house"!! <_<

Yeah, but by the sounds of things he'll let her just to give her 'some space'. <_<

I do feel guilty for this, yes. However I aint going to get fucking walked over

You're exactly fucking right. The best thing you could do is march over there right now and show her who is boss. :nufc:

Hold on a minute though, she's going mental about this. But what about that bloke from the hockey club and those texts?

Well, its sort of differnet. He texts her, but she didnt text anything back. Well apart from Hahaha

Ha fucking ha, I would have went loco with her and he would have got a lashing, you need to man up wyki, it's the way forward.

Does she/has she done any of these things in the past

1. Checks you mobile for txts & girls numbers

2. Questions you like a lawyer after you have had a night out with the lads

3. Keeps asking you the same questions over and over in a attempt to trip you up

4. Goes mental if you mention any of the birds at work/down the pub

5. Is constantly over your shoulder if you are on facebook asking the identity of any friend she doesnt know

6. Checks your boxers for spunk stains (very worrying)

If so mate then there will never be a future and you will live your life on the defensive all the time, My ex was just like that and after 7 years I had enough, fucked off to the other end of the country

Good luck brother

Does she/has she done any of these things in the past

1. Checks you mobile for txts & girls numbers

2. Questions you like a lawyer after you have had a night out with the lads

3. Keeps asking you the same questions over and over in a attempt to trip you up

4. Goes mental if you mention any of the birds at work/down the pub

5. Is constantly over your shoulder if you are on facebook asking the identity of any friend she doesnt know

6. Checks your boxers for spunk stains (very worrying)

If so mate then there will never be a future and you will live your life on the defensive all the time, My ex was just like that and after 7 years I had enough, fucked off to the other end of the country

Good luck brother

I think we've found a bigger muppet than Wyk.

7 years!!! :nufc: