Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

What's the kick-off between you pair all about then?

I have no idea..... He seems a lil hostile...

He is a she and this thread ain't about you. wind ya neck in. The lad actually needs some support and a place to vent. Thought after listening to a bunch of biased blokes he may value some female input on the situation. That all I was offering. It's not about anything else.

Ask KCG. he knows I'm a she.

He's a cunt, and I would rather chew my own balls off before believing anything that Jock bastard says.

Hey play nice, and as for the insurance- money isn't everything.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a she and this thread ain't about you. wind ya neck in. The lad actually needs some support and a place to vent. Thought after listening to a bunch of biased blokes he may value some female input on the situation. That all I was offering. It's not about anything else.

He's a cunt, and I would rather chew my own balls off before believing anything that Jock bastard says.

:aye:

Is this not Toplass btw?

Is this not Toplass btw?

:D Got to be man

Is this not Toplass btw?

:D Got to be a man

FYP.

Is this not Toplass btw?

:D Got to be a man

FYP.

Again, I'm not toplass.

• 1 month later...
They should use that as a slogan for sex education in schools.

:lol:

a3ny3r.jpg

The face of Yorkshire. It has to be the ugliest county in the UK? The neighbours of those nice muslims in Huddersfield who broke every limb on their bairns body, were on the news last neet, the lass made the above look like Millie Clode.

Wooooooooo Stevie son reign in :lol:

It does make me cringe like hell to hear people from Yorkshire on the TV i.e people from Barnsley etc. Not the LEGEND that is Patrick Stewert who lives round the corner from my gfriends brother ;)