Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

technically - all youve done is a little bit of window shopping

but youve hit the nail on the head already - you and your lass and talking.

Well its a little more than window shopping.

I cant seem to talk to her about certain issues as I get a lot of blame when its not even my fault, or thats how it feels. I am shitting it if she is out tonight and pulls :nufc:

My life would be over tbh

you're life won't be over and I'm sure you know that. We all know how you feel though. As for the habits of putting stuff away all the time it sounds pretty normal to me but thats no consolation either because it does my head in too when my missus behaves exactly the same.

You've got to talk to her really and if she doesn't want to then it only really shows that there isn't any future. Hard to take but there's nowt else you can do. BTW, I think if you love her enough its worth telling her even if you go OTT and make yourself look a bit daft in the process, at least if you move on, you know you've done your best. And believe me, I speak from experience when I say this because on one occasion when I was younger I wished for ages that I had done precisely that.

All the best [and I'm writing this with a few pages to read yet]

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

technically - all youve done is a little bit of window shopping

but youve hit the nail on the head already - you and your lass and talking.

Well its a little more than window shopping.

I cant seem to talk to her about certain issues as I get a lot of blame when its not even my fault, or thats how it feels. I am shitting it if she is out tonight and pulls :nufc:

My life would be over tbh

you're life won't be over and I'm sure you know that. We all know how you feel though. As for the habits of putting stuff away all the time it sounds pretty normal to me but thats no consolation either because it does my head in too when my missus behaves exactly the same.

You've got to talk to her really and if she doesn't want to then it only really shows that there isn't any future. Hard to take but there's nowt else you can do. BTW, I think if you love her enough its worth telling her even if you go OTT and make yourself look a bit daft in the process, at least if you move on, you know you've done your best. And believe me, I speak from experience when I say this because on one occasion when I was younger I wished for ages that I had done precisely that.

All the best

When I look at a woman I see a time limit.

Does she/has she done any of these things in the past

1. Checks you mobile for txts & girls numbers

2. Questions you like a lawyer after you have had a night out with the lads

3. Keeps asking you the same questions over and over in a attempt to trip you up

4. Goes mental if you mention any of the birds at work/down the pub

5. Is constantly over your shoulder if you are on facebook asking the identity of any friend she doesnt know

6. Checks your boxers for spunk stains (very worrying)

If so mate then there will never be a future and you will live your life on the defensive all the time, My ex was just like that and after 7 years I had enough, fucked off to the other end of the country

Good luck brother

I think we've found a bigger muppet than Wyk.

7 years!!! :nufc:

Some of that sounds familiar to me too, even the 7 years bit. The thing about unhinged birds is that they are usually mentalists in the sack. Never has the phrase 'loves cock' been more apt as she was filth and i was a cock for staying with her.

3. Keeps asking you the same questions over and over in a attempt to trip you up

5. Is constantly over your shoulder if you are on facebook asking the identity of any friend she doesnt know

If so mate then there will never be a future and you will live your life on the defensive all the time, My ex was just like that and after 7 years I had enough, fucked off to the other end of the country

Good luck brother

Fuck off cheese dick, WTF do you know. She was great for the first 5 years then just started to become a paranoid headcase

Good luck brother

Some of that sounds familiar to me too, even the 7 years bit. The thing about unhinged birds is that they are usually mentalists in the sack. Never has the phrase 'loves cock' been more apt as she was filth and i was a cock for staying with her.

This is true.

Good luck brother

Fuck off cheese dick, WTF do you know. She was great for the first 5 years then just started to become a paranoid headcase

<_<

I see a lot of pent up anger here.

I sympathise, it seems like there were elements missing to your relationship and you've found comfort in the attentions of someone else, and when it comes to sex and affection: "the hungry must be fed". I'm not at all surprised at her reaction, but by perusing her you will probably drive her away, at times like this you are probably better to leave her to it until she either calms down or decides that enough is enough.

Either way it seems your relationship was in a pretty shitty state anyway and although you feel the pain now it might be better in the long run if this is the end, I'm sorry for you if it is, but in my experience with relationships, the only cure for the last one, is the next one.

agreed. Harsh, but maybe right.

Good luck brother

<_<

I see a lot of pent up anger here.

Not anymore mate, that was 10 years ago and I`m with a great bird now and am well happy

Can vouch for what Chez said, fuckin filthy bitch in the sack

There's a lot of advice in here wyk. Some of it good, some of it shit. At the end of the day though you're probably the only person who knows whether or not this is salvageable, whether it's worth saving and whether or not you really truly want it enough. Or indeed whether you know if it really is over and time to start again.

Good luck anyway.

There's a lot of advice in here wyk. Some of it good, some of it shit. At the end of the day though you're probably the only person who knows whether or not this is salvageable, whether it's worth saving and whether or not you really truly want it enough. Or indeed whether you know if it really is over and time to start again.

Good luck anyway.

Indeed Alex mate

Thanks all for the kind and not so kind words and also for making me laugh at the same time. Yes Ive let her walk all over me at times, well a lot of the time.

Its a tough one I am afraid.

Don't go into the next relationship and make a rod for your own back again, you sound the type.

Much like one of my mates, had a bairn to this right twisted cow, she treat him like shit, he said he hated it, she fucked around behind his back, he left.

Guess what? Got another bird and went straight down the same route again, pussy whipped! some blokes seem to like being the weaker partner in the set up.

Give and take laddie, give and take...

:icon_lol: Very true though. You always think 'how the fuck did he end up with her?' then the same lad goes and repeats the exact same mistake with a very similar lass. Weird.

I thought that.

My gfriend (well soon to be ex IMO) is good looking a cracking body etc etc so ive prob been too soft.

Mind you don't go the other way though. Bloke I know was on the receiving end of some pretty shitty behaviour and turned from pussy whipped whelp to a bit of a dick.

I thought that.

My gfriend (well soon to be ex IMO) is good looking a cracking body etc etc so ive prob been too soft.

Can you PM me her number mate.

TIA.

:icon_lol:

so you can send a pic of your cock :icon_lol: dont do it wyki

I thought that.

TIA.

Odds on he pm's me his number instead!

I thought that.

TIA.

Odds on he pm's me his number instead!

Either way his lass will end up with the pic.

Well went home tonight to get some stuff, she has wrote me a letter. Anyways, she was there and a little calmer. She broke down in tears again saying she loved me etc.

Now, this is the bit I find hard. She says she does, well why doesnt she listen to me that I am not happy with XYZ and try and help me? Instead she heaps blame onto me!

:icon_lol: You should have stopped wiping your arse when this started. "Find any spunk stains love? What's that? A foot long streak of shit, you say?"