Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well went home tonight to get some stuff, she has wrote me a letter. Anyways, she was there and a little calmer. She broke down in tears again saying she loved me etc.

Now, this is the bit I find hard. She says she does, well why doesnt she listen to me that I am not happy with XYZ and try and help me? Instead she heaps blame onto me!

Love and listen are different wor(l)ds. :icon_lol:

Besides it's all your fault [/woman]

Well went home tonight to get some stuff, she has wrote me a letter. Anyways, she was there and a little calmer. She broke down in tears again saying she loved me etc.

Now, this is the bit I find hard. She says she does, well why doesnt she listen to me that I am not happy with XYZ and try and help me? Instead she heaps blame onto me!

Was a pretty poor album like, no wonder you're not getting owt listening to them, try some Barry White?

An update

I went home last night and had a chat with her. She has seemed to of changed her tune and now has realised she has now got to take some blame for the problems the relationship had. Not what I did like but the problems. She has basically taken me for granted and the main thing i.e lack of sex has built up and done me in.

She said broke down several time and said that she knew she was driving me away. S he said I have scared her with what I have done too.

If she knew she was driving me away, well what the fuck did she do to stop it? Last year for our anniversary I paid for us to go away to Alnwick for the weekend. It was in the middle of us doing the house up so I thought nice break, nice bit of nookie. NO chance. I didnt get thanked for taking her up there!!!

I felt so sorry for her when she was crying but at the same time I could of easily walked away.

I am still at a loose end and I dont know what the fuck to do I am meeting a mate tonight to have a chat with him.

An update

I went home last night and had a chat with her. She has seemed to of changed her tune and now has realised she has now got to take some blame for the problems the relationship had. Not what I did like but the problems. She has basically taken me for granted and the main thing i.e lack of sex has built up and done me in.

She said broke down several time and said that she knew she was driving me away. S he said I have scared her with what I have done too.

If she knew she was driving me away, well what the fuck did she do to stop it? Last year for our anniversary I paid for us to go away to Alnwick for the weekend. It was in the middle of us doing the house up so I thought nice break, nice bit of nookie. NO chance. I didnt get thanked for taking her up there!!!

I felt so sorry for her when she was crying but at the same time I could of easily walked away.

I am still at a loose end and I dont know what the fuck to do I am meeting a mate tonight to have a chat with him.

Man, we're bored with it now. :icon_lol:

An update

The question is bud, is she going to change her ways and make more of an effort? Basically if you're not getting your hole you're going to wander eventually. It's going to take both of you to sort things obviously, best way to be is open about everything, if she can't handle that and leaves then you know you've been wasting your time.

An update

Don't read the thread then.

An update

Don't read the thread then.

OOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO!! :)

An update

God I wish I had a mate who I could talk through all my relationship problems with..........

.........on second thoughts no, no I don't wish that at all!!

Imagine the scene........

SMO: "Alreet Wacky son, strap on your prosthetics son were going to the club to talk about why my lass wont give me any hole"

WACKY: "Are you on drugs? Fuck off cockjockey"

SMO: "Look I really don't need insults off a midget right now"

WACKY: "Grow a pair you big fucking fanny!"

"

Edited by Smooth Operator

An update

God I wish I had a mate who I could talk through all my relationship problems with..........

.........on second thoughts no, no I don't wish that at all!!

Imagine the scene........

SMO: "Alreet Wacky son, strap on your prosthetics son were going to the club to talk about why my lass wont give me any hole"

WACKY: "Are you on drugs? Fuck off cockjockey"

SMO: "Look I really don't need insults of a midget right now"

WACKY: "Grow a pair you big fucking fanny!"

"

:icon_lol:

Mine mate

She took it quite well like.

Too much guilt on me and if I am honest, the moment I started seeing this bird I knew it was over.

Good on you and all the best, I made the biggest decision of my life about a year ago now after the guilt of it all I now know it was for the best.

Mine mate

Too much guilt on me and if I am honest, the moment I started seeing this bird I knew it was over.

Last i heard you had done fuck all wrong.

Oh well she sounded fucking mental anyway.

May I recommend that you get yourself down the nearest student union and get yourself some younger model.

An update

Harsh for a self styled pacifist.

Mine mate

Last i heard you had done fuck all wrong.

Oh well she sounded fucking mental anyway.

May I recommend that you get yourself down the nearest student union and get yourself some younger model.

Well, if you consider going out with a girl for a few drinks not guilty well yes, but the intent was there from my point of view.

Anyways, thanks for everyones point