Joey Barton cost you the game today

Douggy B

Due to come on, sent out to warm up.

Then this reformed character decided to draw an inevitable response from the Mackems by kissing the badge on his shirt.

The uproar that was created meant that Joe Kinnear decided to keep Barton on the Bench which eventually let the game slip away.

By the time Richardson scored and Barton was put on it was too late.

This idiot isn't reformed, he hasn't changed and he will continue to cost you games.

Then this reformed character decided to draw an inevitable response from the Mackems by kissing the badge on his shirt.

The uproar that was created meant that Joe Kinnear decided to keep Barton on the Bench which eventually let the game slip away.

This idiot isn't reformed, he hasn't changed and he will continue to cost you games.

i thought one of the sunderland supporters tried to get to him so he put his arm out to shake his hand

i thought one of the sunderland supporters tried to get to him so he put his arm out to shake his hand

they have the pic on the sun website, he is handing a coin to the cops/stewards

All of this came from the badge kissing apparently.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1856126.ece

shows it on the slideshow on there. also rooney did the same thing in the man utd everton match so is he the reason man utd didn't win that game?

Barton was getting pelted well before he kissed the badge

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle1856126.ece

shows it on the slideshow on there. also rooney did the same thing in the man utd everton match so is he the reason man utd didn't win that game?

Very good point, maybe.

The badge kiss was the last thing he did in response to the spitting, bottle and coin throwing. Not vice versa. End of thread. Must try harder

This thread is evidence of why Danny should be banned.

Can you, Danny, explain how exactly this pointless thread is defending Spurs from incorrect accusations? So that's one of your defence claims for all the bollocks you post wiped out.

Next: Can you explain how a player getting pelted with bottles, coins and spit cost us the game? If you're trying to make the argument that his mere presence is too provocative for the crowd to handle and causes uproar, we've heard it before and we're not interested.

Next: Can you explain why the inappropriate and disgusting behaviour of opposition fans should cause us to get rid of a player? He gets paid to play for US not Mackems. Why should we care if they respond badly to him? And frankly in his ten minutes of play he did more than Danny Guthrie did all game, so this abject crap about him costing us the game is just WUMmery.

This thread is evidence of why Danny should be banned.

Can you, Danny, explain how exactly this pointless thread is defending Spurs from incorrect accusations? So that's one of your defence claims for all the bollocks you post wiped out.

Next: Can you explain how a player getting pelted with bottles, coins and spit cost us the game? If you're trying to make the argument that his mere presence is too provocative for the crowd to handle and causes uproar, we've heard it before and we're not interested.

Next: Can you explain why the inappropriate and disgusting behaviour of opposition fans should cause us to get rid of a player? He gets paid to play for US not Mackems. Why should we care if they respond badly to him? And frankly in his ten minutes of play he did more than Danny Guthrie did all game, so this abject crap about him costing us the game is just WUMmery.

Well said!!

The Mods have got to decide if this is a site for fans and discussion or one for cockney wum cock breaths like this twat.

Please let me know when you have made up your minds.Thank you.

Edited by Dogmatix

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry. You dominated on the introduction of barton and if it had happened earlier you may have taken all three points.

JK hesitated to put him on because of what happened on that touch line.

I am sorry that you lost but I honestly think this is the reason why you did.

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry. You dominated on the introduction of barton and if it had happened earlier you may have taken all three points.

JK hesitated to put him on because of what happened on that touch line.

I am sorry that you lost but I honestly think this is the reason why you did.

Why don't you reply to acrossthepond's post? Or are to many arguments to much for you to handle. Typically of you to leave a thread as soon as you have to reply to solid arguments.