Joey Barton cost you the game today

Douggy B

Did you not see the match thread Danny? That's generally where match discussion goes.

You attention seeking WUM buck nut.

The lad who came on with 5 minutes to go when we were losing cost us the came? What a charlie you are.

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry. You dominated on the introduction of barton and if it had happened earlier you may have taken all three points.

JK hesitated to put him on because of what happened on that touch line.

I am sorry that you lost but I honestly think this is the reason why you did.

pull your head out your ass man, he warmed up in the same place every player warms up in, week in week out, and the slobbering cretins decided to throw coins and bottles and spit on him, several stewards had to hold back people who where so violently opposed to him being there before the police asked him to move

You point out that he kissed the badge but seem happy to ignore the coins, the bottles and the spitting?

The Mods have got to decide if this is a site for fans and discussion or one for cockney wum cock breaths like this twat.

Please let me know when you have made up your minds.Thank you.

here here

Don't think Barton is why you lost, but you still need to get rid of him. Wherever you guys travel to, he will always be booed. Not because he is a Newcastle player, but because he is Joey Barton. Do you not think defeaning boos affect the rest of the team? Fact is, he is a negative influence and you all can do better. Especially when you're playing Butt and Barton together in the center I mean, who is getting paid to create chances? Replacing Barton with a creative CM and Geremi with a RM who knows how to cross the ball would do wonders for you in January, but I'm sure you know that. What's the hold up in selling the club? I thought Ashley wanted out?

Edited by blaugrana909

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry.

So you and Tom exchanged PMs? How sweet. When a team has just lost to their local rivals, they don't need some cockney arsewipe turning up with any sort of opinion - only a fucking arsepiece of your calibre would think anyone would want to hear what you had to say on the matter. Big of you to accept that people were angry though - although we're not so much angry as bored of your incessant attention seeking.

Don't think Barton is why you lost, but you still need to get rid of him. Wherever you guys travel to, he will always be booed. Not because he is a Newcastle player, but because he is Joey Barton. Do you not think defeaning boos affect the rest of the team? Fact is, he is a negative influence and you all can do better. Especially when you're playing Butt and Barton together in the center I mean, who is getting paid to create chances? Replacing Barton with a creative CM and Geremi with a RM who knows how to cross the ball would do wonders for you in January, but I'm sure you know that. What's the hold up in selling the club? I thought Ashley wanted out?

Barton gets a MUCH rougher ride because he is a NUFC. You've just got to look at the press coverage difference between here and Man City.

The guy has brought it on himself no doubt (and whether he can turn a corner :nufc:), but if Spurs or West Ham has bought him off Man City and the same things had still happened the media shit storm would have been much less.

As to our transfer policy, well it's not exactly been great under Mennis Wishely, and current as things stand we have NO transfer policy at all unless the club is sold before January.

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry.

So you and Tom exchanged PMs? How sweet. When a team has just lost to their local rivals, they don't need some cockney arsewipe turning up with any sort of opinion - only a fucking arsepiece of your calibre would think anyone would want to hear what you had to say on the matter. Big of you to accept that people were angry though - although we're not so much angry as bored of your incessant attention seeking.

:nufc:

<_< Gem man,GEM!!! take note of Alex and spread the love man,lifes to short.... :nufc:

I actually think NOT having Butt in the side will cost us dearly. Only recognisable Defensive Midfielder IMO. Barton and Guthrie are too attacking.

I don't know, I think I'd rather go for it a bit in games and Barton and Guthrie are better players and more creative than Butt is now. I think if we go for it at home we'll pick up enough points to get us of the shit but we haven't got the players to hold onto to get draws / narrow wins. I also think Butt is a liability these days.

I actually think NOT having Butt in the side will cost us dearly. Only recognisable Defensive Midfielder IMO. Barton and Guthrie are too attacking.

Actually. I've been saying this for a while Craig, the whole every team needs a DM/AM is total bollocks IMO and far too much emphasis is placed on this in the modern game. What's wrong with having just two box to box midfielders like we had in Speed/Lee, of which Barton and Guthrie both can be. Although I have worries about Guthrie's engine.

Actually. I've been saying this for a while Craig, the whole every team needs a DM/AM is total bollocks IMO and far too much emphasis is placed on this in the modern game. What's wrong with having just two box to box midfielders like we had in Speed/Lee, of which Barton and Guthrie both can be. Although I have worries about Guthrie's engine.

That only works if the two MF's in question have the intelligence to know when to go and when to sit, it may work with Barton and Guthrie but only if the two of them are in good form. We obviously haven't seen a whole lot of Barton this season and Guthrie's form has taken a dip recently.

That only works if the two MF's in question have the intelligence to know when to go and when to sit, it may work with Barton and Guthrie but only if the two of them are in good form. We obviously haven't seen a whole lot of Barton this season and Guthrie's form has taken a dip recently.

I think they could both work well together.

:nufc:

I also have worries about his discipline. Too hot-headed for his own good (and next to Joey Barton, that's saying something!).

i would rather have butt playing than guthrie. i don't rate guthrie and i know butt hasn't been very good lately and gives the ball away quite alot but atleast once every so often he does something decent whereas guthrie just does nothing.

if we were to go with two attacking centre mids i would prefer zog and barton because atleast you will get alot of running out of them

Tom said this would happen and I accept you are all angry. You dominated on the introduction of barton and if it had happened earlier you may have taken all three points.

JK hesitated to put him on because of what happened on that touch line.

I am sorry that you lost but I honestly think this is the reason why you did.

Barton did not cost us the game. One of the reasons the introduction of Barton was delayed was the infatile scum throwing bottles and coins at someone trying to do his job, the local plod sending said player back to the dug out and doing fuck all to try and find the culprits,

If a player can't warm up on the touchline where the fuck does he warm up