Ramos and Comolli sacked

smoggeordie

The Club can announce that Damien Comolli, Sporting Director, Juande Ramos, Head Coach and First Team Coaches, Marcos Alvarez and Gus Poyet, have left the Club, with immediate effect. We wish them well.

Clive Allen, Development Squad Coach, and Alex Inglethorpe, Youth Team Manager, will take charge for Sunday's League match against Bolton.

An announcement will be made on First Team coaching staff in due course.

Edited by smoggeordie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official site...I feel sick.
Yeah, sorry to hear it, I feel for ya man. :nufc:

roflcopter.gif

This will be really funny if Spurds actually appoint a decent manager and sparks a revival...........

:nufc:

Seriously, this could be crap news from our point of view.

Writing was always on the wall for Ramos after the Stoke loss. He was never what the brochure advertised. Never.

As long as Levy is in charge, I can't see the malaise fully leaving WHL and they won't fulfill their full potential, although I expect this change will be positive at least in the short-term. Wonder if there'll be a new "sporting director" or if they plan to give 'appy 'arry the green light.

Harry Redknapp won't make much of a difference IMO they lack real experience or a proper defensive midfielder to get the ball back. Unless Harry pulls out all the stops in January then I don't see much changing tbh. Ex spurs player Graham Roberts just been on SSN saying maybe they need a Souness or Allerdyce to bring discipline back!!! LOL.