Ramos and Comolli sacked

smoggeordie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of compensation Tottenham must have paid out tonight is insane.

Harry's compo to Pompey = £5 million

Ramos's pay off = £10 million

Comolli's pay off = ?

Poyet's pay off = ?

Alvarez = ?

I'm gonna guess Tottenham just wiped out more than Robbie Keane's transfer fee in one night. It'll be interesting to see who 'Arry signs in January.

Spurs legends Defoe, Kaboul and Sol Campbell back to the lane?

Havent you got a kid to mug for a match ticket for tomorrow?

Haven't you got a Spurs forum to be posting on?

Nice comeback, I'm gutted.

I was just trying to push down the walls between the two clubs.

You're hyper sensitive about hissing and jew baiting etc, but you find that ok?

You're just disgusting.

Add me to the scouse boycott list. Surely there isnt many left who arent on it.

Forgive me if I am tired of the Scouse victim complex.

Comolli's pay off = ?

Poyet's pay off = ?

Alvarez = ?

I'm gonna guess Tottenham just wiped out more than Robbie Keane's transfer fee in one night. It'll be interesting to see who 'Arry signs in January.

You're just disgusting.

Yes, it's all my fault.

Because I don't mind banter, but I should find it funny you bringing up something were people died.

Because I know people who were actually at Heysel. Sorry, I'll stop being a victim and laugh.

Comolli's pay off = ?

Poyet's pay off = ?

Alvarez = ?

You're just disgusting.

Yes, it's all my fault.

Because I don't mind banter, but I should find it funny you bringing up something were people died.

Because I know people who were actually at Heysel. Sorry, I'll stop being a victim and laugh.

Im sorry how many Liverpool victims were there at Heysel?

Comolli's pay off = ?

Poyet's pay off = ?

Alvarez = ?

You're just disgusting.

Yes, it's all my fault.

You know, I've decided you're not worth it. I'll go offline now and check this forum out again in a few dayss, you'll be on the ignore list.

Hopefully you'll be in the championship next season, and you'll be busy trolling on your promotion rivals QPR's board instead.

Comolli's pay off = ?

Poyet's pay off = ?

Alvarez = ?

You're just disgusting.

Yes, it's all my fault.

You know, I've decided you're not worth it. I'll go offline now and check this forum out again in a few dayss, you'll be on the ignore list.

Hopefully you'll be in the championship next season, and you'll be busy trolling on your promotion rivals QPR's board instead.

Go on fuck off.

was he not having a pop at the spuds fans last week for having a go at Sol!!!

good point that

"It's got no place in life, it's a disgrace. People chant filth, it's nothing to do with football.

There is a difference between banter and abuse. What happened to Sol really crossed the line

"We're talking about awful abuse, some of this stuff is racist - it's everything. It's wrong and has no place in football.

"How do you do that in front of your kids? What kind of a nutter must you be? What kind of human being must you be when you take your little kids to football and shout filth? It can't be right.

- Harry Redknapp's reaction to Spurs fans. :nufc:

was he not having a pop at the spuds fans last week for having a go at Sol!!!

good point that

"It's got no place in life, it's a disgrace. People chant filth, it's nothing to do with football.

There is a difference between banter and abuse. What happened to Sol really crossed the line

"We're talking about awful abuse, some of this stuff is racist - it's everything. It's wrong and has no place in football.

"How do you do that in front of your kids? What kind of a nutter must you be? What kind of human being must you be when you take your little kids to football and shout filth? It can't be right.

- Harry Redknapp's reaction to Spurs fans. :nufc:

<_<<_<

Picture the scene Setanta ring Keegan up askin him if he's new Newcastle manager at 12 at night, he answers he's pissed as fuck, and he acts the cunt. That is what happened on Setanta Sports News at 12 before there. The bloke spoke to him and said so business as usual tomorrow Harry for the Fulham game, he went, "no no no I'll be gowin aap to see Cloive av sahm input in the team selection aap at Tottingham".

Imagine your sat there watching this as a Portsmouth fan, your manager comes on pissed live on TV at midnight, and makes random jokey efforts insuating he's left. The man is a cunt, he needs his flaps sorting as well. He's made for Tottenham.

Edited by Stevie

This is the same Arry Redknapp who told the world he was not joining Newcastle, because it would not be fair on the players he had just signed for Portsmouth ?????

HaHaHa. You deserve this, you WUM twat

:nufc:

Im confused as to why he would leave a club hes spent years moulding. Hes got 2 of the countrys best strikers, one of the countrys nicest houses round the corner and no expectations. Why the fuck would he want to go to spurs with all their overpaid foreigners where he knows for a fact if he doesnt turn it round hel be sacked within the year

Im confused as to why he would leave a club hes spent years moulding. Hes got 2 of the countrys best strikers, one of the countrys nicest houses round the corner and no expectations. Why the fuck would he want to go to spurs with all their overpaid foreigners where he knows for a fact if he doesnt turn it round hel be sacked within the year

££££££££££ if he gets sacked then spuds will pay him off like oneday, moneygrabbing bosseyed twat (harry not you!!) :nufc:

FACT - If Ashley had released a similar statement we wouldnt be in the state we are at the minute

FACT -

In my opinion, and with the benefit that comes with running our Club with and without a Sporting Director in the past seven years, the successful management of a football club is not about structures or job titles. As in most businessess, it's about people: their personal qualities, their knowledge, their experience, their relationships, communication skills, interaction with colleagues, leadership and, of course, their ability.

It helps having someone running the club who knows about football.

Portsmouth have done a bit of a Leeds though haven't they? Or at least the type of investment they've seen can't be continued.

Writing was always on the wall for Ramos after the Stoke loss. He was never what the brochure advertised. Never.

As long as Levy is in charge, I can't see the malaise fully leaving WHL and they won't fulfill their full potential, although I expect this change will be positive at least in the short-term. Wonder if there'll be a new "sporting director" or if they plan to give 'appy 'arry the green light.

He's won 16 Cups in outer mongolia you know. :nufc: