Ramos and Comolli sacked

smoggeordie

To be honest Redknapp deserves to take them down for basically being a twat.

''This is my last job in football,anything I want to do i can do here etc etc'' and then he fucks off :nufc:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Spuds board:

" have it on VERY good authority that the reason David Bentley wasn't in the squad yesterday was because he had a stand up row with Ramos and Poyet a few hours before the game in front of the other players, called them both useless qunts who don't know what they are doing and who are both tactially inept... and that he didn't want to play for his shit team anymore.....my source says that he wouldn't be suprised if Bentley nevers starts for Spurs again under Ramos (obviously unless he's forced into it)..... apparently it was potentially a career ending row... about time someone showed some passion!!!!!!"

:nufc:<_< <_<

Harry just ten months ago:

"I'm happy," said Redknapp. "I've got a great relationship with the fans and the owner. To walk away having brought them here wouldn't be right. It was a great offer. To be offered the chance to go and manage a fantastic club like Newcastle was a terrific opportunity, but it wouldn't have been the right thing to do. I had no intention of leaving here. The job now is to take this club forward."

I was wondering how I could possibly hate that ginger vagina anymore and then he goes and becomes the Spurs manager!?! <_<

He could always make Kevin Doyle his first-signing as he's been linked with Spurs this morning. :nufc:

I rate Lita more highly actually, and he's been shipped off to Norwich, and is now scoring for fun. <_<

Where's the media uproar about sacking a manager so early without giving him time to put things right? Where's the mongs from other clubs telling spurs fans that they are fickle, deluded, etc...? Where are the articles from the arsehole hacks saying that all managers need 2 or 3 years and spurs have got this all wrong?

Seriously has all this happened and I've missed it?

Where's the media uproar about sacking a manager so early without giving him time to put things right? Where's the mongs from other clubs telling spurs fans that they are fickle, deluded, etc...? Where are the articles from the arsehole hacks saying that all managers need 2 or 3 years and spurs have got this all wrong?

Seriously has all this happened and I've missed it?

It's harder to do when Levy is on message and had put out various versions on a theme for the media to feed on. Something we never do.

I 'love' the way people on Five Live were trying to make out Redknapp may have foreseen the problems at Newcastle and didn't take the job because of that. Basically he knows Pompey are fucked financially and he is abandoning a sinking ship.

I 'love' the way people on Five Live were trying to make out Redknapp may have foreseen the problems at Newcastle and didn't take the job because of that. Basically he knows Pompey are fucked financially and he is abandoning a sinking ship.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7692909.stm

:nufc:

"I fink I'm getting it for what I done"

<_<

Yup.

Theres also the important fact that he didn't want to leave his home down south where he's happy and he doesn't have to for Spurs.

Sadly its bad news for us as he'll sort them out, organise them better and move them up the table, if they'd kept Ramos they'd have lost to Bolton no question. On the plus side i think they have Arse and Liverpool next so that will negate a bit of the new manager effect hopefully.

• 1 month later...

Real Madrid have got to be challenging us for title of "worst-run top flight club."

Somehow Ramos's stock rises high enough after being sacked to become Madrid manager? Or is it just that it never fell in Spain despite what a terrible job he did at Spurs?

Also, what a way to install a manager. "Alright Juande, we've got a full treatment room, we're nine points behind, and did we mention the tiny matter of el clasico this weekend? Good luck!"