Why are

Kid Dynamite

Ive watched both SKy and BBCs take on yesterdays events now and both failed to show 2 fans running on the pitch and gauding Given. Fans running in front of the bench and gauding Kinnear. Fans spitting on Joey barton. Fans being kicked on the floor at the final whistle????

Instead we get Roy Keane saying 'Theyre only happy, I hope the FA uses common sense' :nufc:

You can guarantee if this was at St James there would be fucking hell on!!!

I then see the police releasing a statement this morning saying a full investigation is underway as the lack of serious injuries is only down to good fortune!!!

The lack of police presence at the final whistle was a fuckign disgrace, with old blokes in blue coats making £5an hour having to jump into crowds of people fighting whilst the paid help kitted up in riot gear is nowhere to be seen!!!

Ive watched both SKy and BBCs take on yesterdays events now and both failed to show 2 fans running on the pitch and gauding Given. Fans running in front of the bench and gauding Kinnear. Fans spitting on Joey barton. Fans being kicked on the floor at the final whistle????

Instead we get Roy Keane saying 'Theyre only happy, I hope the FA uses common sense' :nufc:

I then see the police releasing a statement this morning saying a full investigation is underway as the lack of serious injuries is only down to good fortune!!!

The lack of police presence at the final whistle was a fuckign disgrace, with old blokes in blue coats making £5an hour having to jump into crowds of people fighting whilst the paid help kitted up in riot gear is nowhere to be seen!!!

What, like the play-offs in 1990?

I didn't see the Given thing but I'd imagine that's worth more getting up in arms about than the "trouble" at the end which I thought was minor compared with some of the reports.

Having said that in the context of it having happened every time they've scored against us there I do think it merits comment that nothings been done.

For some reason, the southern media seem to have this 'plucky loveable northern rogues' image of the mackems - probably due to the fact that they're managed by former a Man Utd captain. And that they hate those fickle, deluded geordies. And that teenage mutant hero turtle-faced ignorant bitch who wrties for the Guardian. Ironic when you consider that a large portion of the support (certainly the most visible in terms of the trouble at the end) is the sort of "BROKEN BRITAIN SCUMBAGS" they love to demonise on the front pages.

Instead we get Roy Keane saying 'Theyre only happy, I hope the FA uses common sense' <_<

What, like the play-offs in 1990?

fuck me kidda, you had to search back nearly as far as the last time you beat us at home for that one.....

ooops my bad, still ten years out. :nufc:

the lack of serious injuries

Someone got injured.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7691447.stm

Yes, I did a double take when I saw that headline at first. And I did wonder, I heard a lot more about the linesman getting hit by a coin at Aston Villa than anything at the Stadium of Light.

Edited by SuspectPackage