Turn ups maaaaan

peasepud

sunderpunch5_682x511_12641a.jpg

Look at me maaaaa, Im on the pitch.

Double detention for you tomorrow sonna. :nufc:

As for baldy at the front Im sure his parole will now be revoked and he'll be back inside with his fellow kiddy fiddlers shortly.

and who in their right mind would stick a lass steward in front of an away end at a derby match FFS :nufc:

Sexual equality.

The good thing is (like female riot police) is they then get to sue their employer for putting them in a position sexual equality demands they be put in. <_<

and who in their right mind would stick a lass steward in front of an away end at a derby match FFS :nufc:

Its part of a new plan - instead of threatening chants at the home fans, they're distracted into 90 minutes of "get your tits out for the lads" instead. Or something like that, anyway.

sunderpunch5_682x511_12641a.jpg

Look at me maaaaa, Im on the pitch.

Double detention for you tomorrow sonna. :nufc:

As for baldy at the front Im sure his parole will now be revoked and he'll be back inside with his fellow kiddy fiddlers shortly.

i thought going on the pitch was a criminal offence

Your mate Deggsy is trying to blame the Newcastle fans for Saturdays bother. Reckons if we had of stayed in the stands it could have been avoided.

You honestly couldn't make this shit up.

Well mate,you know what goes on at matches,like I said in an earlier post there will be seats ripped out

lets see what section the damaged seats are in eh!! your lot ransacked the place last year, remember!!.. :nufc:

and as for the bottle throwing!! empty plastic lucazade bottles are hardly going to rip your skull open are they?

Your mate Deggsy is trying to blame the Newcastle fans for Saturdays bother. Reckons if we had of stayed in the stands it could have been avoided.

Well mate,you know what goes on at matches,like I said in an earlier post there will be seats ripped out

lets see what section the damaged seats are in eh!! your lot ransacked the place last year, remember!!.. :nufc:

and as for the bottle throwing!! empty plastic lucazade bottles are hardly going to rip your skull open are they?

No but I'll rip your fucking head open if I ever get my hands on you.

<_<

<_<

:angry: Run along son,I`ve threw bigger out the way to get into a fight!!

<_<

lets see what section the damaged seats are in eh!! your lot ransacked the place last year, remember!!.. <_<

<_<

:angry:

How did you know I'm under 4' :nufc:

lets see what section the damaged seats are in eh!! your lot ransacked the place last year, remember!!.. <_<

<_<

:angry:

How did you know I'm under 4' :nufc:

:angry: Have you read your posts on the SMB?