2 - 1

Teed

There was a few blokes full on brawling like and a lot stayed back for about half an hour. :nufc:

Yes I stayed back as did most of the crowd,you couldnt move because the walkways were full

I didnt see to much bother to be honest,mind!! I tend to ignore the knuckle draggers,just stood talking to the people

around us until the crowd thinned out.

Teed you make me sick, you deserved the win like *spit* <_<

Yes I know we did,I did tell you,but you wouldnt have it.. <_<

:nufc:Must be dinner time,what with all these people eating crisps n that?

:nufc:

Shame that your support let you down. They were an embarrassment.

So because 15 to 20,13 year olds run on the pitch the other 48k have been let down,give your head a shake

and for fuck sake,stop clutching at straws,it was a minor incident,it will be interesting to see,what part of the stadium the ground staff find all the seats ripped out wont it! I dont condone that type of behaviour (coin throwing),for me it`s all about the football,and shite like this spoils it for the true fan,theres cctv all over the SOL so the culprits will be caught and punished

in fact if the truth be known,thats probably the only game they have attended this season,and only turned up for the shite that goes on,I hope they get cained big time.

We're having one of the worst starts to a Premiership season - would have been the worst had West Brom turned us over - and Sunderland are a massive THREE points ahead of us...

...and they're deliriously happy with that.

I hope we never get that desperate.

:icon_lol: You didnt hang about did you!! -----> 10:53 PM