2 - 1

Teed

Jesus I thought the first three were piss takes!

Fucking Hell!

But when you take the piss out of them for it they just say ''Aye maaahhn your just a bit mag leek your fucking obsessed with us''

:icon_lol:

Even I'm embarrassed for them.

First pitch invasions, brawls, T-Shirts and questionable Youtube content, now a merchandise section on their website.

It feels like we have almost got the draw, easiest derby loss to take ever :)

I must admit i'm over it, especially as the cries from my mates about Spurs' pitch invasion were so pathetic today.

"Look. Spurs fans ran on the pitch but they Southern press didn't mention it!"

"They weren't pelting players with coins and attacking opposition fans though"

"But..." *head explodes*

Edited by Ketsbaia

and it was only one fan :icon_lol:

It's also good to remind them off all the other pitch invasions that have occurred at the SoL over the past few years and that Don Hutchinson kissed his badge when playing for them against us so the fuss about Barton is hypocritical.

They hate it :)

Edited by Ketsbaia

Well disagreeing with a mans thuggish behavior whilst throwing coins and bottles at him before brawling on the pitch is also a little hypocritical :icon_lol:

Aye, i've already tried to explain the irony in their actions to them but they don't seem to see it.

Yeah I know, all you get is ''but Barton is a twat''.

They don't realise the reason why they think Barton is a twat or how the media blow his actions out of all proportion :icon_lol:

Yeah I know, all you get is ''but Barton is a twat''.

They don't realise the reason why they think Barton is a twat or how the media blow his actions out of all proportion :icon_lol:

I don't think you can blow repeatedly hitting a 16 year old child in the face out of all preportion, nor beating a team mate so badly his eye was damaged. I do find it funny how they think this gives them carte blanche to act like scum themselves though.

They did blow it out of proportion.

The lad in Liverpool was 19 not 16 - and certain sections of the media were calling for him to be sacked and banned for life etc etc.

The same papers that probably sung the praises of Cantona/Keane etc etc.

They did blow it out of proportion.

The lad in Liverpool was 19 not 16 - and certain sections of the media were calling for him to be sacked and banned for life etc etc.

The same papers that probably sung the praises of Cantona/Keane etc etc.

Plus the little shite might have deserved it, we don't know the full story from both sides and I know there's plenty of gobby little bastards who could do with being taught a lesson in life.

:icon_lol:

what is the one thing that mackems and NUFC fans have in common ?

They are all obsessed about Newcastle United