Due Diligence Completed By Interested Parties

Tooj

I can't believe the press give his comments any credance tbh, particularly following his outburst at them....

FWIW I reckon he's being primed to 'drop' such comments in order to divert attention away from Ashley and Wise. And it appears to be working.

I thought an offer was usually accepted befire due diligence was carried out. If they did it for every tom, dick and harry that was on the phone they would be on forever!

No, due diligence normally follows the so called letter of intent where parties declare that they are seriously interested in doing a deal. Due diligence is formost to evaluate the risk a deal can bring. It would be pretty pointless in doing it after the deal has already been done (except if you are Mike Ashley).

I thought an offer was usually accepted befire due diligence was carried out. If they did it for every tom, dick and harry that was on the phone they would be on forever!

Maybe that's the ploy.... :nufc:

I still love the fact that people believe Kinnear would be privvy to such info. The man is being used as a means of feeding us shite whenever required.

Until 2 weeks ago JFK thought Due Dilligence played for Boca Juniors.