Toon Vs West Brom

Venom

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas :icon_lol:

He has been brilliant.

He's been the difference between us looking utter garbage and a decent side this season. Concerning that one player makes that difference.

We're playing some good stuff up front, especially Martins & Jonas are impressing me, but we have to be careful at the back. At least it's 2-0, so I can't see WBA coming back into this game.

Martins has hit a couple of very heavy passes tbf.

We're playing some good stuff up front, especially Martins & Jonas are impressing me, but we have to be careful at the back. At least it's 2-0, so I can't see WBA coming back into this game.

That's right mate, but his pace is just tremendous, creating spaces for us

Edited by KingKev

Not to be argumentative when we're winning but there have been a couple of occasions tonight where his pace has disappointed me when up against Donk (I think).

Not to be argumentative when we're winning but there have been a couple of occasions tonight where his pace has disappointed me when up against Donk (I think).

Agree, at least on one occasion, but I don't think he's absolutely 100% fit, he needs some more games I suppose.

aye, but the passes to him haven't been great

if he had someone playing a good through ball to run on to oba would do grand

most have been coming to his feet with his back to goal or knock downs from shola.

lol some horrendous passes like but he got a goal =D

Did anyone else think shola's "pass" to beye in the first half was a shot

Yeah :icon_lol: