Embarassing Teen Bodies

ewerk

What a load of shite this is.

Teenage girl: 'My labia is really weird, every time I leave the house I think that people are looking at me'.

Yeah, that sound like a problem. The answer is obviously to get your filthy clunge out on TV for the entire nation to look at, thick tramp.

22 stone teenage girl: 'I've tried everything doctor but I can't lose the weight'.

Yeah, you've tried everything apart from salad, fat tramp.

Seriously, why do people feel the need to put their personal problems on national TV? Fuck off and hide under a rock you pack of freaks.

What a load of shite this is.

Teenage girl: 'My labia is really weird, every time I leave the house I think that people are looking at me'.

Yeah, that sound like a problem. The answer is obviously to get your filthy clunge out on TV for the entire nation to look at, thick tramp.

22 stone teenage girl: 'I've tried everything doctor but I can't lose the weight'.

Yeah, you've tried everything apart from salad, fat tramp.

Seriously, why do people feel the need to put their personal problems on national TV? Fuck off and hide under a rock you pack of freaks.

It's not so bad on TV at least you don't have to watch it. I get jumpy of these 'types' accost or address me when I' m relaxing in a bar. Like on Sat some fat geezer told me he was an authority on American literature, of course after a brief q&a session he transpired he was essentially cluesless. Was it right for me to say "Shut the fuck you you mutherucker and move away from me"!?

Now on the subject of sunbeds.

Some Essex whore and her mum just discovering that sunbeds age them! People like this should be encouraged to use sunbeds, their pro-creation is only further diluting the gene pool.

It's not so bad on TV at least you don't have to watch it. I get jumpy of these 'types' accost or address me when I' m relaxing in a bar. Like on Sat some fat geezer told me he was an authority on American literature, of course after a brief q&a session he transpired he was essentially cluesless. Was it right for me to say "Shut the fuck you you mutherucker and move away from me"!?

Avoid wearing the black mircoskirt out to bars and you're golden.