Dead Set

Toonraider

I watched the John Prescott class thing on BBC2.

Canny funny watching a 70 year old bloke berate 15 year old toffs because their parents are able to send them to private schools.

Then there was a documentary on BBC4 about the people of the village Borat used for the opening scenes of his film. It was about their attempt to get the money they felt was rightfully theirs from the films profits. It was hilarious like. In the end, everyone in the village got £4 each.

I watched it as it's usually the sort of pathetic thing I'd like. :nufc:

Good idea, but I thought it was canny crap, and I can't really see how they're going to drag it out for the rest of the week and keep people interested.

I watched it as it's usually the sort of pathetic thing I'd like. :icon_lol:

Good idea, but I thought it was canny crap, and I can't really see how they're going to drag it out for the rest of the week and keep people interested.

Like a wine club.... :icon_lol:

I watched the John Prescott class thing on BBC2.

Canny funny watching a 70 year old bloke berate 15 year old toffs because their parents are able to send them to private schools.

Then there was a documentary on BBC4 about the people of the village Borat used for the opening scenes of his film. It was about their attempt to get the money they felt was rightfully theirs from the films profits. It was hilarious like. In the end, everyone in the village got £4 each.

me too, quality telly! liked when the villagers were talking about how they were gonna be millionaires and set up business to employ everyone else in the village! no doubt they'll be suing the BBC now for making them look stupid as well!

IT'S A SCHOOL!

The second episode of this was alright..

IT'S A SCHOOL!

The second episode of this was alright..

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

i liked it :icon_lol:

me too. watched it because I love charlie brooker on screenwipe. thought it would be more based on taking the piss out of big brother/society in general, but even as a standalone zombie film it was pretty damned good.

I also liked the fact that it bucked the usual film style with

no heroic ending, very few moments of superhero-ness, and no explanation of how it all started or hints at whats next