How do you feel about mackems

Guest Stevie

How do feel about mackems and Sunderland fans in general?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems to me we have a lot of mackem sympathisers on this board, but I just wanted to see what the general consensus is. What do you think about Sunderland AFC followers and mackems in general?

Edited by Stevie

Hate the team, always want them to lose. Some of the fans are good lads. They're normally the ones without the huge chips on their shoulders.

Edited by alex

I couldn't really give a fuck about them tbh. They're waaaay to obsessed about us and it would appear some of us on here are likewise.

I'm not a sympathiser but I don't go 'all out' to hate them. Put it this way, if they were playing Spurs tomorrow, I'd not be clamouring for a Mackem defeat.

I've met hundreds of mackems through working there, and I went there hoping my opinion of mackems would improve, it got 100 times worse. As I've said I've met hundreds of them, and two genuinely top people out of over a hundred one lad, one lass. This might be a controversial statement, but I think there's a bigger difference between mackems lasses and geordie lasses, then mackem blokes and geordie blokes even though that difference is vast too. They collectively have nee standards in life, and I've never been anywhere in my life where 90% of the population smokes like they do in Sunderland.

As for the followers on a football side nothing left to say, obsessive jealous cunts who are enjoying their day in the sunshine IN NINTH, come back when you're playing Internazionale de Milano in the San Siro. Have ye ever seen a mackem in Milan, Have ye ever seen a mackem in Milan, Have ye ever seen a mackem, ever seen a mackem, ever seen a mackem in Milan? HA YE FUCK

I don't particularly care about there results because as of late they haven't been of any great consequence, they aren't winning cups and they aren't finishing in European spots and they wont be any time soon.

The fact they release a T-Shirt to celebrate a narrow victory against a rival club in crisis (for 3 points near the start of the season), they have pitch invasions and brawls and not one of them is embarrassed that it took them 42 years to record a victory against us at home in the top flight. If they had beat us 4-1 then I might excuse them a little bit. :nufc:

They do however - wind me up with their ignorance and delusions.

I've met hundreds of mackems through working there, and I went there hoping my opinion of mackems would improve, it got 100 times worse. As I've said I've met hundreds of them, and two genuinely top people out of over a hundred one lad, one lass. This might be a controversial statement, but I think there's a bigger difference between mackems lasses and geordie lasses, then mackem blokes and geordie blokes even though that difference is vast too. They collectively have nee standards in life, and I've never been anywhere in my life where 90% of the population smokes like they do in Sunderland.

As for the followers on a football side nothing left to say, obsessive jealous cunts who are enjoying their day in the sunshine IN NINTH, come back when you're playing Internazionale de Milano in the San Siro. Have ye ever seen a mackem in Milan, Have ye ever seen a mackem in Milan, Have ye ever seen a mackem, ever seen a mackem, ever seen a mackem in Milan? HA YE FUCK

At least you're not obsessed anyway.

At least you're not obsessed anyway.

I'm not even remotely obsessed. Show me posts I've made about mackems on here, you won't find many. If they win, lose or draw they have no effect on me, they make the numbers up, which is in contrast to how they view us. I watched Arsenal 1 Newcastle 3 in a pub called The Board Inn, which is at East Herrington, I'm not kidding when Arsenal scored there was grown men hugging in this pub, so there was just me and me mate toon fans, when O'Brien equalised we went mental and got threatened that we'd get done if we didn't leave. So we had to dive in the car and drive to Shiney Row in between goals.

:angry: Jolly nice chaps!! I love them.,....

one of their nicer traits,being!! the can be beaten,but dont run around like spoilt bairns,twising and crying... <_<

they take it like men,then get on with their business,in short they move on. :angry:...Cool guys if you ask me. <_<

I'm not even remotely obsessed
....... :nufc:

one of their nicer traits,being!! the can be beaten,but dont run around like spoilt bairns,twising and crying... <_<

they take it like men,then get on with their business,in short they move on. :angry: ...Cool guys if you ask me. <_<

Did you see yourselves in April? or when we beat you 4-1, 3-2 etc etc.

:angry:

they take it like men,then get on with their business,in short they move on. :angry: ...Cool guys if you ask me. <_<

Did you see yourselves in April? or when we beat you 4-1, 3-2 etc etc.

:angry:

show me some proof that I was twising and crying on here mate, and I`ll agree... :angry:

I meant the lads on the coaches going home outside the Black Bull (April), twisted bitterness and moaning.

Or the fact that grown blokes sing ''We always win 2-1'' and then get beat 2-0 and can't take it.

Today, 10:55 AM #5

Spargel

Midfield

Contributor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that there are pretty equal numbers who support both cubs but that the Mags are more prone to where replica tops and so are more easily recognisable. Glory hunters are more likely to have moved on to Chelsea or someone like that once they realised the notion of Newcastle winning anything was ridiculous in the extreme.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know a lot of Mackems who are stand up blokes until they manage to get a result against us and then they turn into wankers :icon_lol:

I do know one or two that are humble and don't take the piss too much but they're few and far between.

I meant the lads on the coaches going home outside the Black Bull (April), twisted bitterness and moaning.

Or the fact that grown blokes sing ''We always win 2-1'' and then get beat 2-0 and can't take it.

Would they be the coaches that your fans "stayed behind for an hour and an half" to wave off last season Tom?

thats your fans problem! in a way it`s like racisim,most people only think it works one way,when in fact as we all know

the opposite is true!!!

what goes around comes around,the next time your lot beat us,we will be on the receiving end!!

ask young Wacky about his little pre derby wind ups on the SMB...it`s called banter mate and long may it live.. :icon_lol:

I know a lot of Mackems who are stand up blokes until they manage to get a result against us and then they turn into wankers :icon_lol:

I do know one or two that are humble and don't take the piss too much but they're few and far between.

the reverse applys.. :icon_lol:

PS. Have you`s ever thought that all Mackems arent Sunderland fans and some *spit* even support you lot.

Would they be the coaches that your fans "stayed behind for an hour and an half" to wave off last season Tom?

thats your fans problem! in a way it`s like racisim,most people only think it works one way,when in fact as we all know

the opposite is true!!!

what goes around comes around,the next time your lot beat us,we will be on the receiving end!!

ask young Wacky about his little pre derby wind ups on the SMB...it`s called banter mate and long may it live.. :icon_lol:

Most people on here will be long dead by then. :icon_lol:

When we beat the mackems 4-1, I expect us to beat them every time, so it's not THAT special when we do, I didn't even attempt to wind them up, I'm not a member of any SMB message board, I know no mackems now, I'm from Newcastle, don't know any Sunderland fans and I don't want to neither.

:icon_lol: Jolly nice chaps!! I love them.,....

one of their nicer traits,being!! the can be beaten,but dont run around like spoilt bairns,twising and crying... :icon_lol:

they take it like men,then get on with their business,in short they move on. :icon_lol:...Cool guys if you ask me. :icon_lol:

....... :icon_lol:

Tbf though you have had a lot more practice.