How do you feel about mackems

Guest Stevie

How do feel about mackems and Sunderland fans in general?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thoroughly enjoy having a bit of banter on their forums with them but I couldn't do it face to face, their accent boils my piss and the majority are irritating, tedious cunts.

The sooner they put a wall around the place and fill it with water the better for me, maybe give Teed a 30 second warning though :icon_lol:

£100 Teed posts this on SMB

Edited by Wacky Jnr

30% OF YOU THINK MACKEMS ARE GREAT PEOPLE...SAYS IT ALL.

Eh?

It shows up as 4% for me... :icon_lol:

Thinking mackems are the same as us constitutes that to me.

30% OF YOU THINK MACKEMS ARE GREAT PEOPLE...SAYS IT ALL.

Eh?

It shows up as 4% for me... :icon_lol:

Thinking mackems are the same as us constitutes that to me.

Christ :icon_lol:

i've got lots of good mackem freinds and i don't look upon them as any different to geordies.

with regard to the football, i really enjoy the atmosphere at a derby and the banter that comes with it. i alway want us to beat sunderland and finish above them, but i'd rather they were in the top flight with us than not, especially as it's difficult to class the smog game as a derby. i don't take particular pleasure when they're struggling like many others. in fact, i think it's good for the area to have all three teams from the north east in the top flight.

as for the town of sunderland itself (and i think this is where most geordies and mackems agree), it's an absolute shithole. a horrible backwater. i feel really sorry for the people who live there and often wonder how such a vibrant city like newcastle can have such a poor relation only just a few miles down the road. i was in sunderland a couple of months back and if anything it's even worse than i remember it being when i was a kid. really sad place

I thoroughly enjoy having a bit of banter on their forums with them but I couldn't do it face to face, their accent boils my piss and the majority are irritating, tedious cunts.

The sooner they put a wall around the place and fill it with water the better for me, maybe give Teed a 30 second warning though :icon_lol:

£100 Teed posts this on SMB

:icon_lol: I love you!

and your white writing

I took an in depth poll during the match at the pub... I was there as well as two mackems. One was decent enough but his mate was a total jackass. He stuffed his over sized gut into a size medium top and had greasy hair with one of those string wraps people get when they are on holiday in Disney world or some caribbean country. Looking like this, he tried to act all hard and even got a bit belligerent when the free kick went in. It was the decent one that took him out of the pub to find somewhere they could properly celebrate...

so for me 50/50.

i've got lots of good mackem freinds and i don't look upon them as any different to geordies.

with regard to the football, i really enjoy the atmosphere at a derby and the banter that comes with it. i alway want us to beat sunderland and finish above them, but i'd rather they were in the top flight with us than not, especially as it's difficult to class the smog game as a derby. i don't take particular pleasure when they're struggling like many others. in fact, i think it's good for the area to have all three teams from the north east in the top flight.

as for the town of sunderland itself (and i think this is where most geordies and mackems agree), it's an absolute shithole. a horrible backwater. i feel really sorry for the people who live there and often wonder how such a vibrant city like newcastle can have such a poor relation only just a few miles down the road. i was in sunderland a couple of months back and if anything it's even worse than i remember it being when i was a kid. really sad place

i agree with you there like. the derby games the best game of the season