Quality!

Flair

I don't care what any mackem says, they must know they have shite accents.

:icon_lol: Yi canna call wa axe sence an purruss doon like that man! ho`wey man! divvint bessa nasty

Thats shit :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Aye I know!!! but thats what you`s sound like Berb. :icon_lol:

James Lawton, stand up and be counted.

You my dear sir are responsible for one thing and one thing alone: alienating the readership of the Independent by Sunderland fans.

I would expect to see a poorly written piece with real evidence in the red tops but not this. I hope the Editor is proud of this piece, because as of today I will boycott (buoycoutt for the NUFC fans reading) this paper.

FT Mitchell

Im sure they will manage without that £1.20 every day :icon_lol:

James Lawton, stand up and be counted.

You my dear sir are responsible for one thing and one thing alone: alienating the readership of the Independent by Sunderland fans.

I would expect to see a poorly written piece with real evidence in the red tops but not this. I hope the Editor is proud of this piece, because as of today I will boycott (buoycoutt for the NUFC fans reading) this paper.

FT Mitchell

Im sure they will manage without that £1.20 every day :icon_lol:

A mackem with £1.20 to spare for a paper? You could get a pot noodle and two bags of space raiders for that, who's he kidding?