Favorite Movie Quotes

Zathras

Pulling an all-nighter to work on a Comment on a new F.D.A. Regulation. :icon_lol:

Quotes that make me smile at the moment:

"I see Pride! I see Power! I see a Bad ass mother who won't take no crap off of nobody!"

"Would you say I have a plethora?"

"I believe you have my stapler."

Pulling an all-nighter to work on a Comment on a new F.D.A. Regulation. :icon_lol:

"I see Pride! I see Power! I see a Bad ass mother who won't take no crap off of nobody!"

can't place the second two, 1st one is cool runnings

Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B

Ahhh, now that makes sense.

Could the Mob change the parade route, Bill, or eliminate the protection for the President? Could the Mob send Oswald to Russia and get him back? Could the Mob get the FBI the CIA, and the Dallas Police to make a mess of the investigation? Could the Mob appoint the Warren Commission to cover it up? could the Mob wreck the autopsy? Could the Mob influence the national media to go to sleep? And since when has the Mob used anything but .38's for hits, up close. The Mob wouldn't have the guts or the power for something of this magnitude. Assassins need payrolls, orders, times, schedules. This was a military-style ambush from start to finish... a coup d'etat with Lyndon Johnson waiting in the wings.

can't place the second two, 1st one is cool runnings

Middle one is from the Three Amigos.

Could the Mob change the parade route, Bill, or eliminate the protection for the President? Could the Mob send Oswald to Russia and get him back? Could the Mob get the FBI the CIA, and the Dallas Police to make a mess of the investigation? Could the Mob appoint the Warren Commission to cover it up? could the Mob wreck the autopsy? Could the Mob influence the national media to go to sleep? And since when has the Mob used anything but .38's for hits, up close. The Mob wouldn't have the guts or the power for something of this magnitude. Assassins need payrolls, orders, times, schedules. This was a military-style ambush from start to finish... a coup d'etat with Lyndon Johnson waiting in the wings.

:icon_lol:

1. We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline.

2. It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

From probably my favourite film of all time.

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

"Every day above ground is a good day."

"Why don't you try stickin jou head up jour ass – see if it fits."

"Say goodnight to the bad guy."

"I got ears, ya' know. I hear things. " Sacrface

Messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.

King Leonidas:"Earth and water"?

Messenger: Madman! You're a madman!

King Leonidas: Earth and water? You'll find plenty of both down there.

Messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!

Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness...?

King Leonidas: This is Sparta!

Edited by bawan

And there is the account of the hanging of three men, and the scuba diver, and the suicide. There are stories of coincidence and chance and intersections and strange things told and which is which and who only knows? And we generally say: "Well, if that was in a movie, I wouldn't believe it." Someone's so-and-so met someone else's so-and-so and so on. And -- it is in the humble opinion of this narrator that strange things happen all the time. And so it goes, and so it goes. And the book says: "We may be through with the past but the past ain't through with us."

Do I have an original thought in my head, my bald head? Maybe if I were happier, my hair wouldn’t be falling out. Life is short; I need to make the most of it. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I’m a walking cliché. I really need to go to the doctor and have my leg checked. There's something wrong. Oh well. The dentist called again, I'm way overdue. If I stopped putting things off, I would be happier. All I do is sit on my fat ass, if my ass wasn’t fat, I would be happier. I wouldn’t have to wear these shirts with the tails out all the time; like that’s fooling anyone. Fat ass. I should start jogging again. Five miles a day; really do it this time. Maybe rock climbing; I need to turn my life around. What do I need to do? I need to fall in love. I need to have a girlfriend. I need to read more; improve myself. Maybe I should learn Russian or something. Or take up an instrument. I could speak Chinese. I could be the screenwriter who speaks Chinese and plays the oboe. That would be cool. I should get my hair cut short; stop trying to fool myself and everyone else into thinking I have a full head of hair. How pathetic is that? Just be real. Confident. Isn't that what women are attracted to? Men don’t have to be attractive. But that's not true, ''specially these days. There's almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days. Why should I be made to feel like I should apologize for my existence? Maybe it's my brain chemistry. Maybe that’s what's wrong with me. Bad chemistry... all my problems and anxiety can be reduced to a chemical imbalance or some kind of misfiring synapses. I need to get help from them; but I'll still be ugly though. Nothing is going to change that.

Fucking hell HF you love those snappy one liners don't you :icon_lol:

It's an odd thing, but every one who disappears is said to be seen at San Francisco. It must be a delightful city, and possess all the attractions of the next world.

Eirik: I was trying to rob him. And he took my gun from me. And the gun was full of blanks. And he shot a blank into my eye. And now I cannot see from this eye ever again, the doctors say.

Harry: Well to be honest it sounds like it's all your fault.

Eirik: What?

Harry: I mean basically if you're robbing a man and you're only carrying blanks and you allow your gun to be taken off you and you allow yourself to be shot in the eye with a blank which I assume that the person has to get quite close to you then, yeah really it's all your fault for being such a poof, so why don't you stop wingeing and cheer the fuck up.

Yuri: Eirek - I really wouldn't respond.

Eirik: I thought you wanted the guy dead?

Harry: I do want the guy dead, I want him fucking crucified but it don't change the fact that he stitched you up like a blind little gay boy, does it?

"Damm the Man" - empire records

Probably my favourite crap film.

Jane: Actually, his new album tested well among teenage males.

Lucas: Jane, did you compare the percentage of teenage male Rex Manning fans to the incidence of homosexuality amongst teenage males?