Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

dbsweeney

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry lads, I cant see you getting owt tonight.

They are the most impressive team I have seen us play this season (including Pool, Chelsea, and the Filth).

They have bucket of pace and the Aerial ability of Carew.

You will need them to have a real off day IMO.

Edited by Danny B

With the players we have back I reckon we could get a draw if we're up for it, otherwise they'll hammer us. :lol:

The crowd could play a big part, always get a decent atmosphere in mid-week games when people have had a drink and it might lift the team.

Edited by Besty

another massive game. if we can knick a win, it will give us vital confidence ahead of two winnable games before the chelsea match (where we may as well not bother turning up tbh).

it's so tight at the bottom that we have to be winning the majority of our home games to give ourselves a chance.

anyone know if micky owen is ready to start or will he be on the dame judy?

I know optimism is a much avoided word on this forum but lets fucking go for this game. We didn't look great in the second half against Brom but we did first half. Villa are a better team than us true but that doesn't mean we wont have a go at winning this game.

Stay Parky!

:lol:

I know optimism is a much avoided word on this forum but lets fucking go for this game. We didn't look great in the second half against Brom but we did first half. Villa are a better team than us true but that doesn't mean we wont have a go at winning this game.

Stay Parky!

:lol:

You've got to hope, but it'll take a lot of hope.

I'm pretty much not expecting too much tonight. If we'd played in the 2nd half like we had in the 1st against West Brom then I'd be fairly confident, but I'm not.

As an aside, I'd like to see either Butt or Barton stick a reducer on Milner early doors, let the twat know he's back. I'm saying Butt or Barton, becasuse surely to God we haven't got to sit through another 90 minutes of fucking Guthrie.

We ran out of steam in the second half last week and I think we will be in better shape tonight. If we are then I think we have enough to cause them problems as they are no great shakes.

I do feel less confident than I did in the last two home games though. And I just know Milner will do what he's never managed here before and put some quality balls in. And if he does I think we will struggle with Carew.