Poor little Manuel

Happy Face

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How embarrasing must it be when your granddaughter is a stripper called Voluptua in a band called The Satanic Sluts?

How come she's quoted as being shocked and appalled at the phone calls then? :icon_lol:

She'll be carving a career out of this. :icon_lol:

Still doesnt need Brand bragging on radio about banging her and then saying hel wank off her grandad to make him feel better. If im paying money towards the BBC i expect my comedy to, at the very least, be mildly amusing

Edited by Kid Dynamite

I'm expecting Brown to repel the death sentence option purely to hang them, Cameron to say it's not harsh enough and only being hung, drawn and quartered is enough to make up for the most shocking thing to happen ever™, and the Liberals to vaguely support everything until they can work out what will get them the most votes.

Amazingly there where only 2 complaints when the show was broadcast (both about swearing not what they did), but now after a sustained media campaign it's up to 18,000.

Just show (much like the Danish cartoon issue) that if you throw enough :icon_lol: in the air for long enough you can make a shitstorm out of nothing. :icon_lol:

Most shocking thing about all this (apart from the massive overreaction) is how much they get paid. I think they were out of order like but I don't think they should be sacked (pardon the pun).

Regardless of what she does, she is the victim of an invasion of privacy.

Also if this had that all occured with non-celebrities, it would be looked at as a nuisance caller. Simply because they're celebrities, they feel they have the right to do what the fuck they please.

FWIW I think the bigger blame lies with the BBC rather than these two. The show was recorded so:

1) Why did they not deem it inappropriate for broadcast?

or, if they felt it was going to go out

2) Why did they not take the opportunity to check with Andrew Sachs to see if he was happy about the content?

Every paper on the market has done a "I fucked Russell Brand" kiss and tell story, so they can get to fuck if they think they can take the moral high ground on invasions of privacy when it comes to who's screwing who.

Every paper on the market has done a "I fucked Russell Brand" kiss and tell story, so they can get to fuck if they think they can take the moral high ground on invasions of privacy when it comes to who's screwing who.

You'll be saying the Mail has a hypocritical attitude towards immigration next.

Sincerely yours,

Maj. Timothy Featherstonehaugh-Smith (South of France).

You'll be saying the Mail has a hypocritical attitude towards immigration next.

Sincerely yours,

Maj. Timothy Featherstonehaugh-Smith (South of France).

To tell the truth, I don't care about Brand or Ross or their careers. It boils my piss to see this though...

newsdt2.jpg

160 lives were lost in that earth quake.

160 dead people are less newsworthy than Russel Brand telling Manuel off of Fawlty Towers his grand daughter is a bit of a slapper...which wasn't even news to Sachs.

:icon_lol:

Edited by Happy Face

2) Why did they not take the opportunity to check with Andrew Sachs to see if he was happy about the content?

Worryingly they did, he said "rather you didn't old chap, why don't I come in and do a proper interview" and they played it out anyway... Sounds like a stupid young producer who didn't have the bollocks to stand up to the "talent"

Well she seems like the shy and retiring type. Poor little lamb.

Doing her "career" the world of good tbh, she probably accounts for 17000 of those 18000 "complaints". :icon_lol:

It's criminal that this is a bigger news story than the Earthquake and what not. I agree that the original "prank" was probably too risky for broadcast, certainly without Sachs' agreeing to it.

I was already sure she was going to use this to self promote, and then I saw who is representing her and I have firmly set-up camp in the "she's a money grubbing whore who'll prolong her grandfathers discomfort by stringing this story out for as long as possible."

Doing her "career" the world of good tbh, she probably accounts for 17000 of those 18000 "complaints". :icon_lol:

So shy she has decided to do a video interview with The Sun. :icon_lol:

Anyways, Brand has resigned, can't see Ross walking away from that contract, nor should he.

So shy she has decided to do a video interview with The Sun. :icon_lol:

Anyways, Brand has resigned, can't see Ross walking away from that contract, nor should he.

The piffling (relatively) amount Brand was on, I expect he can get the same job for twice the amount (or more).