Great site for fans of US TV

Kid Dynamite

:icon_lol: Hardly a fucking bargain then. I just clocked the price of the Sopranos and The Wire. Could get the proper ones off Amazon for that.

For all 6 series :icon_lol: hardly!!

I haven't checked to be honest but I meant 2nd hand but in mint or near mint condition you'd get it for near the £50 on there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sopranos-Complete-...5398&sr=8-1

£100

http://www.dvd-mania.co.uk/product_info.ph...0c9ae645a9d81a2

£50

Which is my point!!! Try and find the complete wire boxset within 150% of that price? You cant

I said 2nd Hand. Fair enough it's £67 on there. There's a US site advertising it for $40 or just over £20. At least it'll be the real I am on Amazon too. Fair enough if you want to get it but £50 and £60 quid is a proper rip-off for copies imo.

Thats the point though, they are real. WB, HBO and all the big companies release cheaper versions in the far east, one to save on costs, and two because most Chinese people cant afford £100 for a box set.

You can be in denial if you like and spend the next 14 weeks downloading and converting torrents of the series. For these prices id rather just buy them

All 18 series of Simpsons for £119!!!

http://www.dvd-mania.co.uk/product_info.ph...f59b2f365cac35b

I might have done if I didn't already own all The Wire and The Sopranos dvds anyway :icon_lol:

I have no idea if they're real or not. Laz knows his shit though.

If Jonny burned his Newcastle collection to DVD and hoyed it on there for £50 I might be tempted like.

Or you could just ask me and I could copy them for you anyway. :icon_lol:

No ive just got better things to do with my time than sit and take pics of my dvds! Fortunately its a quiet day :icon_lol:

Both sets bought from that site. Excuse the state of the boxes. The kitten eats them

Friends

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

The Shield

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

Now im sure you will find a way to argue that its worth spending 2 or 3 times the money on UK releases cos they have a nicer box or something but I buy DVDs to watch them. Every disc has its own special features section, the picture and sound quality is as good as any other DVD i own too

Yeah I saw that, I bought this almost a year ago when they were still after £150-£200 for the set though.

Tbh i forgot about the site and only found it again when I was looking for The Wire Boxset. Everywhere was wanting silly money for it

Thanks for the pics dude.

having been 99.9 per cent certain that they were bootlegs, i am now 100% certain.

Did you not notice the spelling errors and grammatical errors?

No, like I said, I spend more time watching the DVDs than reading the packaging. I guess it depends on what your looking for. Im not buying them to put on display.

I was chuffed with them, just thought I would share if anyone else was interested in getting them for cheaper than most