Has Danny B been banned?

Guest Stevie

Good thing if he has because I think them cunts might just be turning a corner too. Imagine what he would've been like if they were 3rd and we were 3rd bottom now.

Having said that, he does have his moments now and then. I've got a mental impression of a 30 year old Phil Collins in my head.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing if he has because I think them cunts might just be turning a corner too. Imagine what he would've been like if they were 3rd and we were 3rd bottom now.

Having said that, he does have his moments now and then. I've got a mental impression of a 30 year old Phil Collins in my head.

:icon_lol: Theres no need to air your sexual fantasies on here man Seve!

Baby just one more night oooooooooooooooooooooooh

Baby just one more night oooooooooooooooooooooooh

:icon_lol:

Phil Collins is a cunt. A great big fucking cunt with bastard fucking bells on.

Pretty comparable to Danny B then :icon_lol:

I always thought Collins looked like he had a stocking pulled over his head. Bit like a bank robber, only nowhere near as interesting

Phil Collins is a cunt. A great big fucking cunt with bastard fucking bells on.

Pretty comparable to Danny B then :icon_lol:

I always thought Collins looked like he had a stocking pulled over his head. Bit like a bank robber, only nowhere near as interesting

Buster anyone?

No thats Jamie Gascoigne. Hes a good bloke, I was doing a very good impression of him last night though.

.....you were screaming like a little girl!??

That was positively low pitch compared to me when Lennon levelled last night.

No thats Jamie Gascoigne. Hes a good bloke, I was doing a very good impression of him last night though.

Did you go to the game?

Guest Stevie Jnr
ha ha banned? Nah, just been busy. Glad you missed me though.

i admitt even though you do talk aload of rubbish it is a better forum with you here as it never dies down with your 100+ posts a day

Did you go to the game?

No mate, my points didn't stretch. Arsenal away is the reserve off away ST holders and those with mega points (and the odd corp).

Unfortunately due to a lack of foresight on my part I was using my uncles ST up to three years ago, meaning I have shot myself in the foot points wise.

Did you go to the game?

No mate, my points didn't stretch. Arsenal away is the reserve off away ST holders and those with mega points (and the odd corp).

Unfortunately due to a lack of foresight on my part I was using my uncles ST up to three years ago, meaning I have shot myself in the foot points wise.

Four fifths of your support was halfway to Arsenal tube when you equalised. Police letting both supports out together?!?!?! Some derby that. If our police did that against Sunderland here or there, I guarantee there would be deaths, that's the difference between the two fixtures.

Arsenal chucked it away but fair play. Hope you enjoyed it, moments like that is what supporting your team's all about really.

Was talking to a Chelsea fan today about the bloke on the pitch, fair enough it's against the law to go on the pitch, but looking back he's the first one to jump on Lennon, then Bent jumps on him then he's in the middle of it, now without homo erotic connotations, fuckin hell does it get any better than that. He will never forget that for the rest of his life, maybe he'll think his 3 year ban is worth it.

Edited by Stevie

Did you go to the game?

Four fifths of your support was halfway to Arsenal tube when you equalised. Police letting both supports out together?!?!?! Some derby that. If our police did that against Sunderland here or there, I guarantee there would be deaths, that's the difference between the two fixtures.

Most left at 4-2 apparently. I don't think anybody thought we would come back from that.

We can walk around with pretty much impunity at the emirates but they get bubbled by OB at ours.

TBF Stevie all I saw after the Tyne Wear was a bunch of teenagers taunting each other. Hardly football factory was it?

Edited by Danny B

Did you go to the game?

Most left at 4-2 apparently. I don't think anybody thought we would come back from that.

We can walk around with pretty much impunity at the emirates but they get bubbled by OB at ours.

TBF Stevie all I saw after the Tyne Wear was a bunch of teenagers taunting each other. Hardly football factory was it?

The fact that something happened, seats ripped, out pitch invasions twice, punches thrown on the pitch was completely ground breaking in terms of the last 15 years in the Premiership. Now imagine what that is like on the outside. I guarantee last night no more than 200 police officers would be on duty, there were 800 on duty when they played here last, and 600 on Saturday, some of which had been drafted in from West Yorkshire OB and Teesside OB.

Listen to this jock in the Gallowgate after we did the mackems 2-0. "We don't even get at at Auld Firum games, wee boy goat attacked wae a dug".

Newcastle v Sunderland is incomparable with Spurs v Arsenal or virtually any other derby in England.