Has Danny B been banned?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it's anything to be proud of.

I knew KNEW as soon as I seen Alex replied 925am, that you would put that, I knew. Who said it was something to be proud of?????????????

No thats Jamie Gascoigne. Hes a good bloke, I was doing a very good impression of him last night though.

.....you were screaming like a little girl!??

That was positively low pitch compared to me when Lennon levelled last night.

Did you go to the game?

No mate, my points didn't stretch. Arsenal away is the reserve off away ST holders and those with mega points (and the odd corp).

Unfortunately due to a lack of foresight on my part I was using my uncles ST up to three years ago, meaning I have shot myself in the foot points wise.

Four fifths of your support was halfway to Arsenal tube when you equalised. Police letting both supports out together?!?!?! Some derby that. If our police did that against Sunderland here or there, I guarantee there would be deaths, that's the difference between the two fixtures.

Most left at 4-2 apparently. I don't think anybody thought we would come back from that.

We can walk around with pretty much impunity at the emirates but they get bubbled by OB at ours.

TBF Stevie all I saw after the Tyne Wear was a bunch of teenagers taunting each other. Hardly football factory was it?

The fact that something happened, seats ripped, out pitch invasions twice, punches thrown on the pitch was completely ground breaking in terms of the last 15 years in the Premiership. Now imagine what that is like on the outside. I guarantee last night no more than 200 police officers would be on duty, there were 800 on duty when they played here last, and 600 on Saturday, some of which had been drafted in from West Yorkshire OB and Teesside OB.

Listen to this jock in the Gallowgate after we did the mackems 2-0. "We don't even get at at Auld Firum games, wee boy goat attacked wae a dug".

Newcastle v Sunderland is incomparable with Spurs v Arsenal or virtually any other derby in England.

Im not going to go into it now Stevie because Im at work but really mate but I would even put yours in the top 4.

The reason it kicked off this time is because they managed to beat you for the first time in ages and you havent played each other that often.

As for seats being thrown SSN panned round the stadium after the game to prove all seats were in there rightful place etc. Much ado about nothing.

Storm in an afternoon tea cup.

I knew KNEW as soon as I seen Alex replied 925am, that you would put that, I knew. Who said it was something to be proud of?????????????

You didn't say it was in as many words. You're going on like it is. Unless I've misread you, in which case feel free to say what you were inferring. Or just post 'oh dear'.

You didn't say it was in as many words. You're going on like it is. Unless I've misread you, in which case feel free to say what you were inferring. Or just post 'oh dear'.

Alex have you ever been involved in an argument whilst standing alone in a locked room?

Alex have you ever been involved in an argument whilst standing alone in a locked room?

The irony.

The irony.

I'll take that as a yes.

No thats Jamie Gascoigne. Hes a good bloke, I was doing a very good impression of him last night though.

Did you go to the game?

No mate, my points didn't stretch. Arsenal away is the reserve off away ST holders and those with mega points (and the odd corp).

Unfortunately due to a lack of foresight on my part I was using my uncles ST up to three years ago, meaning I have shot myself in the foot points wise.

Four fifths of your support was halfway to Arsenal tube when you equalised. Police letting both supports out together?!?!?! Some derby that. If our police did that against Sunderland here or there, I guarantee there would be deaths, that's the difference between the two fixtures.

Most left at 4-2 apparently. I don't think anybody thought we would come back from that.

We can walk around with pretty much impunity at the emirates but they get bubbled by OB at ours.

TBF Stevie all I saw after the Tyne Wear was a bunch of teenagers taunting each other. Hardly football factory was it?

The fact that something happened, seats ripped, out pitch invasions twice, punches thrown on the pitch was completely ground breaking in terms of the last 15 years in the Premiership. Now imagine what that is like on the outside. I guarantee last night no more than 200 police officers would be on duty, there were 800 on duty when they played here last, and 600 on Saturday, some of which had been drafted in from West Yorkshire OB and Teesside OB.

Listen to this jock in the Gallowgate after we did the mackems 2-0. "We don't even get at at Auld Firum games, wee boy goat attacked wae a dug".

Newcastle v Sunderland is incomparable with Spurs v Arsenal or virtually any other derby in England.

Im not going to go into it now Stevie because Im at work but really mate but I would even put yours in the top 4.

The reason it kicked off this time is because they managed to beat you for the first time in ages and you havent played each other that often.

As for seats being thrown SSN panned round the stadium after the game to prove all seats were in there rightful place etc. Much ado about nothing.

You're a complete cock. It's by a million miles number one, anyone that's ever encountered it has said the same thing, Keane even compared it favourably with the Old Firm game. Tottenham v Arsenal is closer to Hartlepool v Darlington than Newcastle v Sunderland. One of the biggest football related riots this country has ever known involving 200 people, days after a derby game happened in November 2000, one person is still in a coma now eight years later. Arsenal and Spurs fans mingle happily before games, Newcastle fans get no contact with mackems because every hospital from here to Leeds would be full you utter mug of a lad. When you played Chelsea, no segregation on the way, everything 21 arrests all day for London's two self styled superfirms who are supposed to hate each other. Nothing in London or anywhere else in England comes anywhere near, and it's not just me saying it. You are a total mug.

The irony.

I'll take that as a yes.

You can take it anyway you want. My being argumentative doesn't make it any less hypocritical of you to point it out though, does it?

Edited by alex

Did you go to the game?

You're a complete cock. It's by a million miles number one, anyone that's ever encountered it has said the same thing, Keane even compared it favourably with the Old Firm game. Tottenham v Arsenal is closer to Hartlepool v Darlington than Newcastle v Sunderland. One of the biggest football related riots this country has ever known involving 200 people, days after a derby game happened in November 2000, one person is still in a coma now eight years later. Arsenal and Spurs fans mingle happily before games, Newcastle fans get no contact with mackems because every hospital from here to Leeds would be full you utter mug of a lad. When you played Chelsea, no segregation on the way, everything 21 arrests all day for London's two self styled superfirms who are supposed to hate each other. Nothing in London or anywhere else in England comes anywhere near, and it's not just me saying it. You are a total mug.

Two words. Parsons green. If I need to explain that to you it just shows how clueless you are.

Did you go to the game?

Two words. Parsons green. If I need to explain that to you it just shows how clueless you are.

Parsons Green 40 on fucking 40. The difference is here, it's virtually everybody versus everybody. You're so fucking dense. Chelsea and Spurs scarfers and everyone else can mingle no problem. there'd be deaths here DEATHS. BTW the same Parsons Green where Spurs fans grassed Chelsea in court to get them banged up?

Did you go to the game?

Parsons Green 40 on fucking 40. The difference is here, it's virtually everybody versus everybody. You're so fucking dense. Chelsea and Spurs scarfers and everyone else can mingle no problem. there'd be deaths here DEATHS. BTW the same Parsons Green where Spurs fans grassed Chelsea in court to get them banged up?

look at the sentences handed out for Parsons Green fuck sake you get more up here for pushing a bin at the law

Did you go to the game?

look at the sentences handed out for Parsons Green fuck sake you get more up here for pushing a bin at the law

What you talking about willis!

Darlo v the monkey hangers is defos a bigger match than a bunch of southern shandy drinking fairys mincing it up in bumdon, shame the pooly scum are in a different leauge now.

pmsl - a video of a draw where they were battered for 70 minutes.

They really are such a small time club, no wonder we don't consider them one of the ten biggest in this country.