Has Danny B been banned?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose, now you've moved onto pop-psychology.

I suspect you were a very talented child at school, yet rebellious and you never really fulfilled the potential your intelligence demanded. You are easily bored especially now as you are not being stretched.

I would prescribe you Ritalin and suggest an adult learning course to channel your energies and help you to finally begin to self actualise.

:icon_lol:

Edited by Attain

I suspect you were a very talented child at school, yet rebellious and you never really fulfilled the potential your intelligence demanded. You are easily bored especially now as you are not being stretched.

I would prescribe you Ritalin and suggest an adult learning course to channel your energies and help you to finally begin to self actualise.

:icon_lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence

Attain?.....Attain? Are you there?

Are you trying to provoke a confrontation Danny? Tut, tut.

Not at all, I just wanted to share his joke.

I am only here if you me to be. :icon_lol:

_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy-702860.jpg

He's hardly offering to meet up for a discussion HTL-style.

He'd be welcome if he actually did want to come for a drink. As would anyone else.

He's hardly offering to meet up for a discussion HTL-style.

He'd be welcome if he actually did want to come for a drink. As would anyone else.

Id be more than happy to meet Danny for a lager top or three, tbh I dont think hes a WUM in the sense of the word, I find it strange though that he'd want to spend so much time on here when the Spurs boards must have been even livelier than ours have lately.

I was there for the Carling Cup game and I did give an open invitation for a bit of post match boozing with me and a few mates but no one took me up.

As a post match venue Newcastle is brilliant. I love it, one of my favourite away days.

I was there for the Carling Cup game and I did give an open invitation for a bit of post match boozing with me and a few mates but no one took me up.

As a post match venue Newcastle is brilliant. I love it, one of my favourite away days.

Probably a bit of bad one to choose like :icon_lol: I can't do midweek games anyway.