5 shit accents

Guest Stevie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen? I used to work up there a bit in the mid 90's and found it just a softer version of one of the many Scottish accents. Much like many of the Northern Scottish ones. The nasal Manc accent also does my head in like (just think Oasis).

People from Derby and Nottingham probably think their accents are different to each others' and think ours and the Mackems' is the same. Not much of a discernible accent though really down in that part of the world imo (E. Midlands).

People from Derby and Nottingham probably think their accents are different to each others' and think ours and the Mackems' is the same. Not much of a discernible accent though really down in that part of the world imo (E. Midlands).

There is like, they call every cunt duck as well, Leicester is different again from both but not as bad even if er's become oh's the same way as mancs do.

There is like, they call every cunt duck as well, Leicester is different again from both but not as bad even if er's become oh's the same way as mancs do.

Aye, I'll bow to your better judgement Stevie. I only lived in the area for 3 years.

Scouse really isn't that bad if it isn't at all "thick". Cockney is definitely the worst British accent - it never sounds pleasant. I'm from Kent so can sometimes sound slightly like cockney when talking to chavvy people but thankfully I don't normally sound like that.

Aye, I'll bow to your better judgement Stevie. I only lived in the area for 3 years.

Shame you don't more often tbh.

Eh? I take the piss out of you all the time :icon_lol:

Scouse really isn't that bad if it isn't at all "thick". Cockney is definitely the worst British accent - it never sounds pleasant. I'm from Kent so can sometimes sound slightly like cockney when talking to chavvy people but thankfully I don't normally sound like that.

Cockney is my second fav accent. Danny Dyer has a good accent "Big West Ayyym fayyn and aww that"

Eh? I take the piss out of you all the time :icon_lol:

Aye but you're piss poor at it? What's that got to do with bowing to my better judgement?

Eh? I take the piss out of you all the time :)

Aye but you're piss poor at it? What's that got to do with bowing to my better judgement?

I was being sarcastic, obviously. Fuck me :icon_lol:

Bavarian pisses me off, as does Rheinhessisch.

That reminds me. I was at a business thing yesterday and two Bavarian girls were pissing themselves at a soudbite on the web somewhere. Naturally I was drawn to the merriment...It turns out they were just laughing at someone from Austria talking. :):icon_lol:

Eh? I take the piss out of you all the time :lol:

I was being sarcastic, obviously. Fuck me :icon_lol:

Obviously but it was pathetic eh? Christ :)

Hate 'common cockney' Brummie, scouse and Bristonian.

Infact I only like Geordie :icon_lol: On my first ever visit to Newcastle I was surprised how the North East accent varies so much, at first it all sounded the same then after a couple days I started to tell the difference!

Infact I only like Geordie :icon_lol: On my first ever visit to Newcastle I was surprised how the North East accent varies so much, at first it all sounded the same then after a couple days I started to tell the difference!

Toonraider is a mag, is a mag, is a mag Toonraider is a mag, she hates scousers!

You're always slagging them off :) KUTGW

Toonraider is a mag, is a mag, is a mag Toonraider is a mag, she hates scousers!

You're always slagging them off :) KUTGW

:lol:

I am a Mag :D

I'm sure there are many very lovely scousers, I just dont like their accent and as I've said on here before we are over-run with them in Torquay, now becoming known as the 'Scouse Riviera' and I'm not joking!