5 shit accents

Guest Stevie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate 'common cockney' Brummie, scouse and Bristonian.

Infact I only like Geordie :icon_lol: On my first ever visit to Newcastle I was surprised how the North East accent varies so much, at first it all sounded the same then after a couple days I started to tell the difference!

Toonraider is a mag, is a mag, is a mag Toonraider is a mag, she hates scousers!

You're always slagging them off :) KUTGW

:lol:

I am a Mag :D

I'm sure there are many very lovely scousers, I just dont like their accent and as I've said on here before we are over-run with them in Torquay, now becoming known as the 'Scouse Riviera' and I'm not joking!

I think the Scouse accent sounds good on a girl and comical on a bloke tbh.

Hate 'common cockney' Brummie, scouse and Bristonian.

Infact I only like Geordie :icon_lol: On my first ever visit to Newcastle I was surprised how the North East accent varies so much, at first it all sounded the same then after a couple days I started to tell the difference!

Toonraider is a mag, is a mag, is a mag Toonraider is a mag, she hates scousers!

You're always slagging them off :) KUTGW

I am a Mag :D

I'm sure there are many very lovely scousers, I just dont like their accent and as I've said on here before we are over-run with them in Torquay, now becoming known as the 'Scouse Riviera' and I'm not joking!

I think the Scouse accent sounds good on a girl and comical on a bloke tbh.

I also think it sounds good on girls if it isn't strong/chavvy...

In fact I'd say the worst accents are when cockney meets West Indian and Asian. The sort people associate with "gangs".

Edited by TheInspiration

Scouse by a country-mile, next is brummie, always sounds thick to me, although the most intelligent person I've ever met came from Birmingham.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Suffolk/Melbourne accent yet.

Oh dear.

You should just make that your sig. It'll save you typing every time you can't answer a question. :)

Eh?

On the topic of a brummie being the most intelligent person anyone had ever know. The most intelligent person I've ever encountered was from Bradford. :icon_lol: Not a cleric or anything of that type neither.

Scouse by a country-mile, next is brummie, always sounds thick to me, although the most intelligent person I've ever met came from Birmingham.

Compootah [suffolk/] :icon_lol:

:)

Yes it is.....Unless Aepswatch isn't in Suffolk. :)

To me an Ipswich accent sounds totally different to north Suffolk where I'm from, it's closer to a Norfolk accent but not quite a yokel as Norwich.

To me an Ipswich accent sounds totally different to north Suffolk where I'm from, it's closer to a Norfolk accent but not quite a yokel as Norwich.

Ever been to Hadleigh?

Ever been to Hadleigh?

Between Sudbury and Ipswich ?

No, I've been to both but not Hadleigh.

:D

Ever been to Hadleigh?

Between Sudbury and Ipswich ?

No, I've been to both but not Hadleigh.

Not the place to walk into a local over Christmas (with a mate and his family) and order a glass of wine. :D It was one of those scenes where everyone stops and looks round. :lol: