5 shit accents

Guest Stevie

Scouse by a country-mile, next is brummie, always sounds thick to me, although the most intelligent person I've ever met came from Birmingham.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Suffolk/Melbourne accent yet.

Compootah [suffolk/] :)

:huff:

Yes it is.....Unless Aepswatch isn't in Suffolk. :lol:

To me an Ipswich accent sounds totally different to north Suffolk where I'm from, it's closer to a Norfolk accent but not quite a yokel as Norwich.

Ever been to Hadleigh?

Between Sudbury and Ipswich ?

No, I've been to both but not Hadleigh.

Not the place to walk into a local over Christmas (with a mate and his family) and order a glass of wine. :D It was one of those scenes where everyone stops and looks round. :D

I know just the kind of place, a kind of cross between The Slaughtered Lamb in American Werewolf in London and the Mos Eisley Cantina

:icon_lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouse really isn't that bad if it isn't at all "thick". Cockney is definitely the worst British accent - it never sounds pleasant. I'm from Kent so can sometimes sound slightly like cockney when talking to chavvy people but thankfully I don't normally sound like that.

Cockney is my second fav accent. Danny Dyer has a good accent "Big West Ayyym fayyn and aww that"

Danny Dyer. Thick inbred twat. Essex accents bug me.

1. New Zealand. They just sound retarded. Fush und Chups anyone?

2. Scouse. It definitely does not sound sexy on a female. She could be hot as hell, but if she opens her mouth and I hear Scouse I'd rather fuck Stevie.

3. West Country. No, I don't want your shitty ciderrrrrrr.

4. Southern USA. Shut the fuck up you backwards bastard.

5. Queensland. Shut the fuck up you backwards bastard hey. You have to add hey to the end of every sentence hey. XXXX is pisswater hey.

2. Scouse. It definitely does not sound sexy on a female. She could be hot as hell, but if she opens her mouth and I hear Scouse I'd rather fuck Stevie.

5. Queensland. Shut the fuck up you backwards bastard hey. You have to add hey to the end of every sentence hey. XXXX is pisswater hey.

It spoils the lass who Crouch is shagging. Stunning face and eyes regardless what any alternative view cunts think but her accent oh dear.....

Pipe down love eh? This is her talking posh as well.

Edited by Stevie

It spoils the lass who Crouch is shagging. Stunning face and eyes regardless what any alternative view cunts think but her accent oh dear.....

This needs e-mailing to that bloke who stalks newscasters. Let him be the judge....Err and jury, :icon_lol:

This needs e-mailing to that bloke who stalks newscasters. Let him be the judge....Err and jury, :icon_lol:

For some reason I've just sang Barry Barry George to the tune of Daddy Cool by Boney M for 30 seconds.

I think the Scouse accent sounds good on a girl

Nah that just conditioning mate, like Pavlov's dog.

When you hear that accent, it is like when the dog hears the bell. Scouse accent on a bird means youre going to get laid.

All northern birds accents have that affect on me. You know pretty much as soon as you get chatting to a bird with a northern accent you're in.

As for bad accents in general:

1. Welsh (Are you Pakistani or what?)

2. Black country (Are you downs or what?)

3. Bristol (Where to moi lover?)

4. Northern Ireland (where to start?)

5. Scouse (An accent to match the general whinge that is the city of perpetual victims)

Edited by Danny B

I love her and her accent.

Fucking hate Huddersfield and Nottingham accents.

Danny Danny B Danny Danny BBBBBBBBBBBB

The reason I like London accents is I could do a whole day and speak like a Londoner very convincingly no problem at all. Only shit London accent is the black south London accent which sadly white South London kids are starting to buy in to as well. "You dittun arks me wot ah fowwt" pipe down bredren.

Guest Stevie Jnr
I think the Scouse accent sounds good on a girl

Nah that just conditioning mate, like Pavlov's dog.

When you hear that accent, it is like when the dog hears the bell. Scouse accent on a bird means youre going to get laid.

All northern birds accents have that affect on me. You know pretty much as soon as you get chatting to a bird with a northern accent you're in.

As for bad accents in general:

1. Welsh (Are you Pakistani or what?)

2. Black country (Are you downs or what?)

3. Bristol (Where to moi lover?)

4. Northern Ireland (where to start?)

5. Scouse (An accent to match the general whinge that is the city of perpetual victims)

suprised you didn't say geordie.

I cringe when I hear the Yorkshire chavs etc on TV. It was awrful when the kid from Dewsbury went missing!

I don't like Yorkshire accents, Huddersfield is bad, Bradford is, Sheffield is terrible, but a proper t'Leeds accent isn't the worst, they say wun for one, David Batty's accent wasn't that bad.

I cringe when I hear the Yorkshire chavs etc on TV. It was awrful when the kid from Dewsbury went missing!

I don't like Yorkshire accents, Huddersfield is bad, Bradford is, Sheffield is terrible, but a proper t'Leeds accent isn't the worst, they say wun for one, David Batty's accent wasn't that bad.

:)

I like to think I dont have a full on Yorkie accent. Although I do miss out certain words in sentances. I was told a mate in newcastle who I was visiting, "Im off t'cash machine" he and his family found it hilarious and I didnt know why until I realised I missed out the :icon_lol::lol: