Sign in to follow this  
khay

Fallout 3

obtained a copy last night =D

not played it yet though and wont do till maybe sunday night

Its a great game, great story to it aswell. Shame its going to get pushed aside tomorrow before I can even finish it.

why

came home today been playing it since

good game yeah, like mass effect sort of but not shite and repetitive =D

going get gow2 myself and have red alert3 here

could do witha bit more direction in it...

got massively off track when trying to get to the technology museum ended up no where near it and heading for Pennsylvania avenue

Is it one of those complete shoot em ups or what? I was thinking of getting it but I'm not massively into shooters.

thats what I was thinking but (I don't have it btw) it seems to be sort of RPGish as well as being a shooter

I like the RPG aspect of it but if its heavily inclined to shooting then I may have to stick to playing Broken Sword I ;)

Yeah you can't really walk 20steps without having to kill something tbh

Fallout is alot like mass effect, except not as a repetitive but with alottttt more shooting

broken sword =D top notch George and Nico :icon_lol: and the clown with the bomb (they end up talking to a geordie on a train too dont they?)

well the first two were good anyways dunno about after that

Edited by Ant

I like the RPG aspect of it but if its heavily inclined to shooting then I may have to stick to playing Broken Sword I ;)

Yeah you can't really walk 20steps without having to kill something tbh

Fallout is alot like mass effect, except not as a repetitive but with alottttt more shooting

broken sword =D top notch George and Nico :icon_lol: and the clown with the bomb (they end up talking to a geordie on a train too dont they?)

well the first two were good anyways dunno about after that

Broken Sword was one of the first games I had on the PS. When he went to Ireland, brilliant :D

After the 2nd one it went all 3D. Nico looked more tasty but it just wasn't the same :(

aye thats what put me off playing it when it went 3d

it was like monkey island, it was great before they did the same to it

Got this for the PS3 the other day. Cracking game like though I was a big fan of the originals (apart from tactics which was "ok"). Enjoying this one like, wasn't sure if they could capture the feel of the originals but I reckon they have.

word of warning for you

when you get upto "vault 87" on the main questline

go off and do whatever you want to do sidequest wise and exploring because pretty quickly after that you get sidetracked into the main quest and you have no option but to follow the path set for you, and when its over thats it. no going on and exploring more etc

word of warning for you

when you get upto "vault 87" on the main questline

go off and do whatever you want to do sidequest wise and exploring because pretty quickly after that you get sidetracked into the main quest and you have no option but to follow the path set for you, and when its over thats it. no going on and exploring more etc

I have just been through vault 87 though..i have just done agatha's song after and it seems to still be letting me go on, i got a violin there...