Fallout 3

khay

Mothership Zeta does sound quite class like, getting abducted and shit. Also downloaded Broken Steel aswell which I haven't attempted yet.

broken steel is great, ten more levels, extra perks and tons of stuff to do mission wise

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mothership Zeta does sound quite class like, getting abducted and shit. Also downloaded Broken Steel aswell which I haven't attempted yet.

broken steel is great, ten more levels, extra perks and tons of stuff to do mission wise

It's average, seems linear and very little lifespan. The battles were cool, but you never seemed to get in on the action. New perks and levels where a good addition, especially the Tesla cannon.

Last dlc coming out :jesuswept:

It looks like a pisstake on Bethesda part, they really need to just concentrate on the Elder Scrolls franchise.

how so? i think it looks ace

Last dlc coming out :jesuswept:

It looks like a pisstake on Bethesda part, they really need to just concentrate on the Elder Scrolls franchise.

how so? i think it looks ace

Fighting Aliens? Alien weapons?

Oblivion pisses on this shite.

Yeah, Bethesda's DLC has seemed to be worth it with this unlike Oblivion's pathetic excuses for DLC. For every Shivering Isles, there was a Horse Armour.

Oblivion's DLC was brilliant. Shivering Isles was a worthy addition and lifespan wise, it's probably longer than all five Fallout DLC packs put together. The Vile Lair, Frostcrag Mansion, Battlethorn Castle, Orerry where all good peices of DLC and considering Bethesda charged these packs at a bargain of 200MS, there were worthy purchases. Horse Armour :jesuswept:

Aliens have always been around on fallout though

I think its wierd you're dismissing it as bullshit when you consider the game in the first place, super mutants are no less absurd

Aliens have always been around on fallout though

I think its wierd you're dismissing it as bullshit when you consider the game in the first place, super mutants are no less absurd

Whatever, overall you can continue defending this supposed flawless game and its rip-off content.

Yeah, Bethesda's DLC has seemed to be worth it with this unlike Oblivion's pathetic excuses for DLC. For every Shivering Isles, there was a Horse Armour.

Oblivion's DLC was brilliant. Shivering Isles was a worthy addition and lifespan wise, it's probably longer than all five Fallout DLC packs put together. The Vile Lair, Frostcrag Mansion, Battlethorn Castle, Orerry where all good peices of DLC and considering Bethesda charged these packs at a bargain of 200MS, there were worthy purchases. Horse Armour :lol:

Erm, Horse Armour existed btw. And it cost 400 before they knocked it down.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/of...307d1?cid=SLink

Battlethorn Castle was shite and I got it for free. Just another boring locale with a silly little quest attached. I'm not sure how one extra quest plus a castle that is boring to explore is good DLC. The Spell Tomes is decent value at 80 points. Mehrunes Razor is 250 points for one new dungeon ffs. The Orrery is one quest that really doesn't have a decent reward for your stats that couldn't be achieved by levelling in the vanilla game. And Frostcrag Spire is shite, man :jesuswept: You get a new house and the quest is to make it look nice. It's the very definition of rip-off and developers will continue to release games with no real life-span because they know people will buy any DLC they put out. The whole fad needs to disappear.

Oblivion's DLC was brilliant. Shivering Isles was a worthy addition and lifespan wise, it's probably longer than all five Fallout DLC packs put together. The Vile Lair, Frostcrag Mansion, Battlethorn Castle, Orerry where all good peices of DLC and considering Bethesda charged these packs at a bargain of 200MS, there were worthy purchases. Horse Armour :lol:

Erm, Horse Armour existed btw. And it cost 400 before they knocked it down.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/of...307d1?cid=SLink

Battlethorn Castle was shite and I got it for free. Just another boring locale with a silly little quest attached. I'm not sure how one extra quest plus a castle that is boring to explore is good DLC. The Spell Tomes is decent value at 80 points. Mehrunes Razor is 250 points for one new dungeon ffs. The Orrery is one quest that really doesn't have a decent reward for your stats that couldn't be achieved by levelling in the vanilla game. And Frostcrag Spire is shite, man :jesuswept: You get a new house and the quest is to make it look nice. It's the very definition of rip-off and developers will continue to release games with no real life-span because they know people will buy any DLC they put out. The whole fad needs to disappear.

I know the horse armour existed, and it was a poor decision to charge such content. Battlehorn Castle you can't complain considering it was free. Mehunres Razor took me ages to complete, the dungeoun was the biggest in the game, although the reward was weak it still added more hours than 'The Pitt'. The Vile Lair was class and so was the pirate ship. Then theres Shivering Isles which adds tons of new items, a massive map, creatures, weapons and loads of quests. Orrery was poor and Spire I enjoyed, perhaps because my character was evolved around magic.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...