Fallout 3

khay

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it one of those complete shoot em ups or what? I was thinking of getting it but I'm not massively into shooters.

thats what I was thinking but (I don't have it btw) it seems to be sort of RPGish as well as being a shooter

I like the RPG aspect of it but if its heavily inclined to shooting then I may have to stick to playing Broken Sword I ;)

Yeah you can't really walk 20steps without having to kill something tbh

Fallout is alot like mass effect, except not as a repetitive but with alottttt more shooting

broken sword =D top notch George and Nico :icon_lol: and the clown with the bomb (they end up talking to a geordie on a train too dont they?)

well the first two were good anyways dunno about after that

Broken Sword was one of the first games I had on the PS. When he went to Ireland, brilliant :D

After the 2nd one it went all 3D. Nico looked more tasty but it just wasn't the same :(

Got this for the PS3 the other day. Cracking game like though I was a big fan of the originals (apart from tactics which was "ok"). Enjoying this one like, wasn't sure if they could capture the feel of the originals but I reckon they have.

• 2 weeks later...
word of warning for you

when you get upto "vault 87" on the main questline

go off and do whatever you want to do sidequest wise and exploring because pretty quickly after that you get sidetracked into the main quest and you have no option but to follow the path set for you, and when its over thats it. no going on and exploring more etc

I have just been through vault 87 though..i have just done agatha's song after and it seems to still be letting me go on, i got a violin there...

• 2 months later...
word of warning for you

when you get upto "vault 87" on the main questline

go off and do whatever you want to do sidequest wise and exploring because pretty quickly after that you get sidetracked into the main quest and you have no option but to follow the path set for you, and when its over thats it. no going on and exploring more etc

dont do this, wait til

you're out of raven rock, you can pick up some insane shit there and fawkes will hang with you also if you want him to which is incredibly useful as he fucking rocks!

oh I really recommed the operation anchorage DLC to everyone its awesome good quest and some incredibly kickass new items too

lost my save game when the hd crashed but don't think i'd go back to fallout

found it stupidly easy once i was upto a certain level could basically waltz in and destroy a roomful of people no problem, esp with the grim reaper ability obtained.

grim reaper is absurdly broken, did you try upping the difficulty?

lost my save game when the hd crashed but don't think i'd go back to fallout

found it stupidly easy once i was upto a certain level could basically waltz in and destroy a roomful of people no problem, esp with the grim reaper ability obtained.

grim reaper is absurdly broken, did you try upping the difficulty?

i had up'd it aye, once you got a decent rifle (like Lincoln's) and your talent maxed i was basically killing most things with a single shot...

yeh that is true, I'm rocking A321s plasma rifle most of the time, with my energy weapons at 100 i generally annihilate most things, its not really about the killing for me though, I like to explore and find little missions and stuff, the bobbleheads were fun to track down now I'm on a unique weapons hunt its ace

btw find yourself the alien blaster, its fucking hilariously awesome