Fallout 3

khay

Just cannot get into it like Oblivion. Tbh, its not a patch on Oblivion and I hope they develop this franchise rather than Fallout.

the elder scrolls is bethesdas crown jewel, TES5 due out in 2010

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cannot get into it like Oblivion. Tbh, its not a patch on Oblivion and I hope they develop this franchise rather than Fallout.

the elder scrolls is bethesdas crown jewel, TES5 due out in 2010

Thanks Andrew

Officially :lol:

• 2 months later...
still in love with this game btw, now playing through again with all the DLC and its jut excellent

Just downloaded 'The Pitt" and as soon as thats done I'm gonna get the even newer one, absolute gem of a game, one of those ones where you feel your getting your moneys worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the 3 dlc add-ons fantastic! they have just annouced two more dlc add-ons ons, point lookout and mothership zeta.

I got broken steel first as it unlocks the level cap..that way you can earn xp when playing through the pitt and operation anc

Edited by 2bias

Just finished the 3 dlc add-ons fantastic! they have just annouced two more dlc add-ons ons, point lookout and mothership zeta.

I got broken steel first as it unlocks the level cap..that way you can earn xp when playing through the pitt and operation anc

I got all three and started a new game, they really add so much its fantastic, love the things you get from that vault in operation anc

I got all three and started a new game, they really add so much its fantastic, love the things you get from that vault in operation anc

Yeah it's really good. This is my all time favourite game! Has any other game released more than 3 dlc? the next two look awsome and the way there doing the acheivements there should be two more after.

Yeah it's really good. This is my all time favourite game! Has any other game released more than 3 dlc? the next two look awsome and the way there doing the acheivements there should be two more after.

One thing I hope they do is give 3dog more songs

I like the music on the game.

Rented this and turned it off after half an hour. Not my cup of tea at all

B)

If I wanted to walk round and talk to people i can just go outside! I want to blow people up with a rocket launcher :lol: Thats why I play COD4 and BF:BC

yeh its all good, I love the stuff on galaxy and the games music itself but its starting to grind a bit (actually it started to grind a bit quite a few play hours ago) could really do with something fresh, its a shame the ipod through xbox feature wasnt a bit more refined so its actually qualified as game music as it always seems to overbear the sounds effects when I use it

yeh its all good, I love the stuff on galaxy and the games music itself but its starting to grind a bit (actually it started to grind a bit quite a few play hours ago) could really do with something fresh, its a shame the ipod through xbox feature wasnt a bit more refined so its actually qualified as game music as it always seems to overbear the sounds effects when I use it

i dont wann set the world on fiiiiiiirrrreeeee

• 4 weeks later...

Completed this yesterday, and the finale was quite epic, although the actual ending was quite dissapointing. Fighting with the Iron man was cool, and how the story tied in with everything at the the end was cool (Revelation 21:6). I chose to sacrafice myself, and the montage at the end was canny cheesey tbh. Will be purchasing the DLC, mostly looking forward to Point Lookout. Also pissed off at how the game just automatically ends after the ultimate decision, find it rather gay.

Completed this yesterday, and the finale was quite epic, although the actual ending was quite dissapointing. Fighting with the Iron man was cool, and how the story tied in with everything at the the end was cool (Revelation 21:6). I chose to sacrafice myself, and the montage at the end was canny cheesey tbh. Will be purchasing the DLC, mostly looking forward to Point Lookout. Also pissed off at how the game just automatically ends after the ultimate decision, find it rather gay.

thats why you should have dld broken steel, raises the level cap and continues the story

thats why you should have dld broken steel, raises the level cap and continues the story

Yeah I will as soon as I buy points its the first one I will buy. Would be a bit stupid completing the other DLC modes without gaining any XP due to the level 20 cap.

Bethesda love their finale set-pieces where you simply fight alongside a walking statue of arse-kickery. Was Martin/Fuck off Dragon thing in Oblivion and Optimus Prime or whatever he was called in Fallout.

Fallout vanilla ending might be the most retarded thing ever though. Hey, there's a super mutant immune to radiation but we'll not send him in, nor even consider it.

Bethesda love their finale set-pieces where you simply fight alongside a walking statue of arse-kickery. Was Martin/Fuck off Dragon thing in Oblivion and Optimus Prime or whatever he was called in Fallout.

Fallout vanilla ending might be the most retarded thing ever though. Hey, there's a super mutant immune to radiation but we'll not send him in, nor even consider it.

Yeah I agree with that aswell, I also don't understand why the game ends even when you choose the nuetral option, in which you don't die. The Oblivion set-piece was pretty cool aswell.

Yeah I agree with that aswell, I also don't understand why the game ends even when you choose the nuetral option, in which you don't die. The Oblivion set-piece was pretty cool aswell.

doesnt he say in the thing that its too much even for him

I'm really really disappointed with Point Lookout, its not worth the points to download it at all IMO

I have high hopes for Mothership Zeta in the future though

I'm really really disappointed with Point Lookout, its not worth the points to download it at all IMO

Shit I bought it 10 minutes ago. Seems alright atm, just fighting off some crazy tribal people in some Ghouls mansion.

Why are you dissapointed?

Shit I bought it 10 minutes ago. Seems alright atm, just fighting off some crazy tribal people in some Ghouls mansion.

Why are you dissapointed?

to short, several quests are drawn out by making you walk as far as possible to use some time, there is one bit which I though was ace but it just doesn't have enough there to justify it compared to the others

like I said, next month is mothership zeta which sounds like its going to be awesome