Sign in to follow this  
sinnaz

FORUMS

What other forums do people use???

personally i only use toonultras and nucastle. co.uk for music.

I've dabbled on AVForum, Empire, IMDB, AICN, N-O, Metacritic, RTG and others I'm sure I've forgotten about.

Guest Stevie

I've dabbled on AVForum, Empire, IMDB, AICN, N-O, Metacritic, RTG and others I'm sure I've forgotten about.

Why would you go on a forum with Britain's most boring cunts?

There's not many forums I've used that I haven't been banned from sadly, we're supposed to live in a country of free speech, we are sold that lie. It's a country that at one point allowed muslims to say "Death to All Britons" but prevents English people from having the same freedoms of speech. Cunts.

Used no BANNED

Used tott BANNED

Used FF BANNED

Used WACCOE BANNED

Waste of time.

When you're buying a new stereo, camera, camcorder, leads, mp3 player, headphones* etc the boring cunts get you the best quality for the best price, rather than asking the numpties on here who just tell you what they've got as if that makes it the best. :icon_lol:

*That reminds me...Head-fi.org too.

Guest Stevie

When you're buying a new stereo, camera, camcorder, leads, mp3 player, headphones* etc the boring cunts get you the best quality for the best price, rather than asking the numpties on here who just tell you what they've got as if that makes it the best. :)

I thought it was a Villa forum :icon_lol:

When you're buying a new stereo, camera, camcorder, leads, mp3 player, headphones* etc the boring cunts get you the best quality for the best price, rather than asking the numpties on here who just tell you what they've got as if that makes it the best. :)

I thought it was a Villa forum :icon_lol:

:lol:

When you're buying a new stereo, camera, camcorder, leads, mp3 player, headphones* etc the boring cunts get you the best quality for the best price, rather than asking the numpties on here who just tell you what they've got as if that makes it the best. :lol:

I thought it was a Villa forum :)

:icon_lol:

There's not many forums I've used that I haven't been banned from sadly, we're supposed to live in a country of free speech, we are sold that lie. It's a country that at one point allowed muslims to say "Death to All Britons" but prevents English people from having the same freedoms of speech. Cunts.

Used no BANNED

Used tott BANNED

Used FF BANNED

Used WACCOE BANNED

Waste of time.

Now theres a suprise, they dont like anyone on there with footballing knowledge!

Guest Stevie Jnr

Used no BANNED

Used tott BANNED

Used FF BANNED

Used WACCOE BANNED

Waste of time.

Now theres a suprise, they dont like anyone on there with footballing knowledge!

Stevie would be welcome then.

Used to use Skunkers many moons ago. Before that the old toonchat and other toon forums I cant even remember!

Other than that 2 TUFC forums.