People from Pakistan

Guest Stevie

There's good and bad in all cultures, and many good people from the country North West of India, but if I was an arrigo coming to England, I'd fuckin speak English in front of other people, whilst holding British citizenship would you not?

I was watching a programme a while ago and Indians have embraced British culture the best of the Asians, to me you speak to an Indian and they are class people, they originally came here with medical qualifications, many say they save the NHS many years ago, they've integrated so well. Same as the Bangladeshi's they came here with fuck all but photo's of their latest floods, and look how they transformed our food. Pakistani's came here to do the shite jobs, stuck in mills in the North of England, and heavy industry in places like Bradford. Now those industries have dried up, it's little wonder they choose to fuckin turn to Allah. There's fuck all else for them to do, they grow up disillusioned with life wondering what the fuck they are doing here, and with fuck all to do but become alienated due to their customs and cultures, it's little wonder factions of them want to cause harm to our people. The average descendent of an Indian family earns far more than the average English white person, the average Bangladeshi descendent earns about the same, the average Pakistani descendent earns 30% less than average. Something has to be done about this, no skills, no ambition, either we help them, the way area's like Liverpool are helped or we risk more cunts killing themselves at games at airports at stations in tubes.

Edited by Stevie

There's good and bad in all cultures, and many good people from the country North West of India, but if I was an arrigo coming to England, I'd fuckin speak English in front of other people, whilst holding British citizenship would you not?

I was watching a programme a while ago and Indians have embraced British culture the best of the Asians, to me you speak to an Indian and they are class people, they originally came here with medical qualifications, many say they save the NHS many years ago, they've integrated so well. Same as the Bangladeshi's they came here with fuck all but photo's of their latest floods, and look how they transformed our food. Pakistani's came here to do the shite jobs, stuck in mills in the North of England, and heavy industry in places like Bradford. Now those industries have dried up, it's little wonder they choose to fuckin turn to Allah. There's fuck all else for them to do, they grow up disillusioned with life wondering what the fuck they are doing here, and with fuck all to do but become alienated due to their customs and cultures, it's little wonder factions of them want to cause harm to our people. The average descendent of an Indian family earns far more than the average English white person, the average Bangladeshi descendent earns about the same, the average Pakistani descendent earns 30% less than average. Something has to be done about this, no skills, no ambition, either we help them, the way area's like Liverpool are helped or we risk more cunts killing themselves at games at airports at stations in tubes.

you know thousands of Brits lied in India and Pakistan for centuries and never learnt or spoke a word of the language................ sure as hell didn't embrace the culture either

That joke is lost on me.

Would you care to explain? :icon_lol:

Incorrect use of an apostrophe.

I couldnt be arsed to type it out so I just copied Stevie's and pasted it, blame Stevie :)

What are the rules on calling someone from Pakistan a paki?

Id say a pretty big no no seeing as its mostly used as a racial slur

Unless you happen to be from anywhere in the world BUT the UK, in which case it's actually mostly used like "Brit". :icon_lol:

http://www.paki.com/

I'm sure that's bullshit btw. Aren't Bangladeshis amongst the poorest of UK ethnic groups? Where you getting your figures from?

Pakistani and Bangladeshi are right down there, been two recent reports on wealth, as well as schooling and parenting and for whatever reason they've "scored" very low (even when compared to "white" chavs).

Mostly it's about the way immigration into the UK works though, it couldn't be designed better to create an isolated, unassimilated, poor, uneducated, underclass. :icon_lol:

Stick to football like Stevie.

What are you on about ya daft cunt?

All I'm saying is they should all fuck off. No I'm not saying that I just typed that so you could put me in your box of racist cunt.

My main point is Pakistani's walking about the streets, no skills, no attributes, no ambitions, fuckin Liverpool get 1 billion pound for the culture thing which will change fuck all, and these poor cunts get fuck all.