various software/file problems.

Geordie Boyo

I can't installl Zone Alarm. Every time I try I get a message popping up saying the installation of zone alarm suite has encounterd a problme and needs to close.

Every time I open a folder where there's media files everything just shuts down and flashes off on my desktop too.

It's becomming to be a pain in the arse...! :icon_lol:

Cheers :D

I did have AVG and zone alarm pro, but then got this virus. I now have NSET after using bitdefender, which didn't do the job either.

I did have AVG and zone alarm pro, but then got this virus. I now have NSET after using bitdefender, which didn't do the job either.

I suspect the antivirus prog wont find anything but the antispyware will, Vundo or Virtumonde probably

How did you get it? Are you running FF3 with ABP and noscript? Or is it something you downloaded? (in which case a linux dual boot might not be a bad idea until you've checked them out)

How did you get it? Are you running FF3 with ABP and noscript? Or is it something you downloaded? (in which case a linux dual boot might not be a bad idea until you've checked them out)

Final Fantasy III & Anglo Beef Processors? Nope, haven't a clue what you mean there mate?

My computer doesn't even start up now. First there was this loading white bar that appeared during start up, which seemed to take forever for it to only restart my computer again. After attempting to start it up in Safe Mode it now just keeps telling me to press ctr, alt and delete to restart my computer again. I'm on the computer at work at the minute.

Final Fantasy III & Anglo Beef Processors? Nope, haven't a clue what you mean there mate?

My computer doesn't even start up now. First there was this loading white bar that appeared during start up, which seemed to take forever for it to only restart my computer again. After attempting to start it up in Safe Mode it now just keeps telling me to press ctr, alt and delete to restart my computer again. I'm on the computer at work at the minute.

FF3 ABP noscript

But if you're downloading and running a lot of stuff it's probably better to do it and virus scan it in linux then use it in window if you need/want to.

FF3 ABP noscript

But if you're downloading and running a lot of stuff it's probably better to do it and virus scan it in linux then use it in window if you need/want to.

I download everything from Bittorrent, as far as software goes. I use firefox, aye, but currenetly unable to as my computer wont start up...!