Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dynamite

Sound Familiar

"I’ve got a (transfer) hit-list. Whether I’m here or not, I’ve got to be prepared. I’ve compiled a list of players up and down the country who I would like to be here and if it is a case where Mike Ashley says: ‘Yeah, you’re here’, I want to be prepared.

“Me and Dennis have traded names. We saw the French Under-21s – we put three players down from that game – we put two players down at a German club. I think he’s shooting around looking at various teams.

“We’re looking at it two-fold – he’s looking for ones for the future, although I’d like ones for the first team, because I’m selfish.”

You ready for the French and German Xisco and Nacho in January :icon_lol:

Guest alex

Aye, because getting in some players for the 'future', i.e. promising youngsters that could be potentially sold for a big profit down the line, are the priority at present. Fuck off.

These days I only bother with .com to check fixtures, who's fit and to find out ticket prices.

Or like in this case to find a central source for relevant stories which means not having to trawl loads of sites.

Dont worry, hes on a bit of an anti threads by me kick at the minute :icon_lol:

I thought you had stropped off?

Dont worry, hes on a bit of an anti threads by me kick at the minute :)

If that was truly the case I would simply click ''delete''. :icon_lol:

"I’ve got a (transfer) hit-list. Whether I’m here or not, I’ve got to be prepared. I’ve compiled a list of players up and down the country who I would like to be here and if it is a case where Mike Ashley says: ‘Yeah, you’re here’, I want to be prepared.

“Me and Dennis have traded names. We saw the French Under-21s – we put three players down from that game – we put two players down at a German club. I think he’s shooting around looking at various teams.

“We’re looking at it two-fold – he’s looking for ones for the future although I’d like ones for the first team, because I’m selfish.”

You ready for the French and German Xisco and Nacho in January :)

How long does Dennis think he's staying? :icon_lol: